Amazon Deal of the Day: Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse 57% Off
- Chroma RGB lighting.
- 7 programmable buttons.
- A staple product of Razer’s lineup.
Amazon’s daily deals can be a mixed bag sometimes. You have days where the best item you can suggest is a replacement power brick for an older model Xbox One, you have other days where the deals are an absolute slam dunk. Today is one of the latter, as you can pick up one of my personal favorite gaming mice for only $29.99. The Razer DeathAdder Elite is one of my favorite mice I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. Sleek looking, quick response time, glides like a knife through butter over any surface, and of course like most of Razer’s products it sports Chroma RGB Lighting so you can customize it with a glow fitting of your gaming kingdom. I’m not sure if you can call it the be-all-end-all of gaming mice, as there are many more out there with more features, buttons, etc. but what you get with the Razer DeathAdder Elite is a staple I’d suggest to anyone, especially at a price this low. Official product description below:
- High Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on the fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming and creative work
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations with included preset profiles
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
- Ridged, rubberized scroll wheel for maximum accuracy: Small, tactile bumps increases grip and allows for more controlled scrolling in high stakes gaming situations
- 7 programmable buttons: Allows for button remapping and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse