‘Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition’ Releasing in March
- Pick it up on March 26th.
- An enhanced version of 2016’s release.
- A 16-bit inspired JRPG.
Developer Stegosoft and publisher Dangen Entertainment have announced that they will be releasing an upgraded version of their action adventure JRPG Ara Fell. This new Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition will release on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. PC owners will also be able to pick it up through the Humble Store, Itch.io, and GOG. Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition will also release on iOS and Android, and it’s expected to release on the 26th of March.
Ara Fell originally released back in June of 2016 on PC, but this new version plans to offer more for all players. The battle system has been revamped, there are new character classes and skills, a new enchanting system, aspect ratios have been enhanced, more difficulty modes have been added, and there is now an autosave feature. There is plenty more to be announced, but streamers will be happy to know that there is Twitch integration in this new version. Other features are as follows:
- Exploration – Ara Fell is a world meant to be explored! Jump, crawl, swim and even fly through the air to solve puzzles and discover new locations filled with hidden treasure, secrets and adventure! Every corner of Ara Fell is designed with exploration in mind.
- Open World – Most of the world can be explored from the moment you leave Aloria Village, the heroine’s home town… provided, of course, you’re strong enough. A clever explorer may be able unlock secrets and discover powerful equipment early in the game if he or she commits to taking advantage of the open nature of the game world.
- Tactical Combat – Ara Fell may be a story-heavy game, but the world is still fraught with danger. Choose specialized equipment and statistics, customizing each character to best suit your play style, and to best thwart each boss battle’s unique mechanics.
- Character Driven – When you join Ara Fell‘s unwitting heroine on her quest to save her homeland, you’ll discover a world filled with vibrant characters who laugh, cry, crack jokes, lose their tempers, and even their will to go on as the size and scope of the curse that plagues Ara Fell becomes apparent. Friends and villains alike are not who they seem as the stakes grow ever higher…
Are you excited for Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition? For those who played the original PC release, would you recommend it? Will you check out this new updated version? To stay up to date on Ara Fell: Enhanced Edition, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch, and their official website.