‘Between Dimensions’ DLC for ‘Moonlighter’ Releasing This Month for Consoles
- Pick it up for $6.99.
- Content is already available on Steam.
- Update brings additional free content for everyone.
Developer Digital Sun and publisher 11 Bit Studios have announced that the downloadable content for their action adventure rogue-like Moonlighter, titled Between Dimensions, will release on the 29th of May for the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One versions of the title. Between Dimensions originally released back in July of last year on PC via Steam. The DLC will cost players $6.99, but on Steam you can pick up the Complete Edition at 10 percent off.
The Between Dimensions DLC aims to expand the world of the popular Moonlighter RPG. An all new inter-dimensional dungeon has had its gates opened, and only the most fearless of adventurers should attempt it. Current dungeons already available have now been filled with new creatures, weapons, armors, shop items, and rings. Serenity in Rynoka hasn’t lasted long, and the villagers have grown worried with the appearance of a mysterious cryptic portal. Like everything else in this world, where there are more monsters, there is more loot, and that will bring in even more money. In order to access the Between Dimensions content, you will need to have completed the main game first. Some content will be free to all players, regardless if they purchased the DLC or not. Other features are as follows:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and five minibosses.
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear.
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots.
- Trick weapons–10 unique weapons in total–both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities.
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items.
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader.
- Additional story and lore.
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content).
- A new client – the indecisive customer (free content).
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content).
Are you excited for the upcoming Moonlighter DLC? Will you be picking it up? Did you enjoy the original release? For those who played the downloadable content on PC, would you recommend it? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out Strategic Mind: Blitzkrieg, LIT: Bend the Light, and MindSeize. To stay up to date on Moonlighter, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and their official website.