‘Deadstick – Bush Flight Simulator’ Coming This Year
- Pick it up on Steam Early Access.
- Learn how to realistically fly a plane.
- Customize and upgrade your aircraft.
Developer REMEX Software and publisher The Irregular Corporation are expected to release their upcoming indie realistic flight simulation title Deadstick – Bush Flight Simulator soon on PC via Steam Early Access. Players will get to become a true stick and rudder pilot, and learn what it’s like to realistically fly a plane. The inspiration of the title comes from the developers own experience with flying planes, and the process they went through when getting their license. Currently, the focus on development has been on weather conditions.
Deadstick – Bush Flight Simulator aims to truly show you what it means to be a pilot. There is no autopilot, no de-icing systems, very little navigation aids, and limited instruments. To become the ultimate bush pilot, you’ll need to put your skills to the test, and learn to master the system. There is more to simply just flying the plane, you’ll also need to perform full walk arounds, pre-flight checks, and manually load and unload the cargo. You’ll earn extra profit by successfully pushing through the challenging airports, and overcoming the various weather conditions. Over the course of your play through, you’ll learn new skills that’ll help you take on bigger challenges. There are several new challenging off-airport setups to discover. You’ll also be able to maintain, customize, and upgrade your aircraft into the ultimate STOL workhorse. Other features are as follows:
- Accurate flight model including advanced effects – Prop wash, torque, P-factor.
- Advanced persistent wear and tear, damage and failure models.
- Study level cockpit with all avionics, electrical loads and circuit breakers simulated.
- Realistic and challenging dynamic weather conditions.
- Beautifully rendered environment effects including atmospheric scattering, volumetric clouds and fog.
- Rugged and challenging terrain featuring dense foliage and vegetation.
Are you excited for Deadstick – Bush Flight Simulator? Will you be picking it up once it’s available? What are some of your favorite simulation titles? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out FIGHT KNIGHT, Airport Contraband, and Make Your Kingdom. To stay up to date on Deadstick – Bush Flight Simulator, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, and their official website.