‘Desperados III’ Releasing in June
- Pick it up on June 16th.
- Releasing on all current major platforms.
- A prequel to the series.
Developer Mimimi Productions and publisher THQ Nordic have announced that they will release their upcoming real-time strategy tactics stealth title Desperados III on the 16th of June on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam. Aside from the standard edition, there will be a $119.99 collector’s edition.
This collector’s edition will include: A copy of Desperados III, Five-by-six-inch figurines of Desperados, John Cooper, Kate O’Hara, Doc McCoy, Isabelle Moreau and Hector Mendoza. A music box, playing a piece of the soundtrack, Official art book, Official soundtrack CD, Desperados III Season Pass, Eight postcards, and Premium box. This edition will only be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC versions of the title.
Desperados III aims to provide players with a story-focused experience that uses hardcore tactical stealth gameplay. Taking place in the Wild West, players will follow the journey of John Cooper as he joins forces with runaway bride Kate, the shady hitman Doc McCoy, giant trapper Hector, and the mysterious lady from New Orleans named Isabelle. This is a quest for redemption, and it’ll lead players to rural towns, swamps, riverbanks, and more. Each area will provide a dramatic showdown that is worthy for its era. It’s up to players to find a good strategy in order to survive, and each member of your team will have a special skill that’ll aid you in your struggles. Other features are as follows:
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
Are you excited for Desperados III? What platform will you be picking it up on? Did you play any of the prior entries? Would you recommend them? For other indie titles to keep an eye on, make sure to check out This is the Zodiac Speaking, Golf With Your Friends, and Follia – Dear Father. To stay up to date on Desperados III, make sure to follow the developers on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, YouTube, and their official website.