Five New Games Coming to Google Stadia
- Three are timed exclusives.
- Serious Sam Collection is real.
- No release dates as of now.
Google Stadia subscribers, rejoice! Five new titles have been announced for those who want to game without the hassle of time-consuming game downloads or in‑game updates. The titles coming to Google Stadia are: Lost Words: Beyond the Page, Spitlings, and Stacks on Stacks (on Stacks). These three are timed exclusives, with the tagline First on Stadia applying to them. The other two titles joining the hardware are: Panzer Dragoon: Remake and Serious 2Sam Collection. Google describes each title as follows:
Lost Words: Beyond the Page
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page is a narrative-driven, atmospheric puzzler set inside the pages of a young girl’s diary. Following an immersive story by renowned games writer Rhianna Pratchett, players guide an aspiring author through the wondrous fantasy world of Estoria, where words wield immense power. In Lost Words: Beyond the Page, players interact with the words themselves to solve challenging puzzles and unique platforming segments to progress through an evolving landscape.
Panzer Dragoon: Remake
- A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards! On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient times. Armed with a deadly gun from the past and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must fulfill your destiny and keep the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying.
Serious Sam Collection
- Serious Sam Collection includes all content from Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter and Serious Sam 3: BFE, including The Legend of the Beast and Jewel of the Nile expansions.
Stacks on Stacks (on Stacks) – First on Stadia
- Stacks On Stacks (On Stacks) is a zany 3D tower builder. Play as the Master Stacker, Rockit, who must use her psychic helmet to clean up the colorful bricks falling all over her madcap world. Build stable towers by executing architectural feats of balancing. Incorporate an array of mixed-up materials such as famous works of art, aquariums, magnets, and more into your gravity-defying structures.
Spitlings – First on Stadia
- You know what the problem with multiplayer games is, right? The other players! It’s always THEIR FAULT if you lose! We’ve got the perfect game to blame your friends for their incapability: Spitlings! This action arcade chaos game for up to four players is a modern take on the hardcore classics. You’re in control of a Spitling, a charming rectangular creature with teeth it can spit or use to jump! Makes no sense? Who cares, it’s FUN!
Are you excited for the new titles coming to Google Stadia? What has your experience been with the platform? What would you like to see from the service going forward? I’m not into cloud-based digital only titles that you really don’t own, but I’ve heard both pros and cons from the service. To stay up to date on everything surrounding Google Stadia, make sure to follow them on Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Reddit, and their official website.