Dota 2 and The International

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dota 2 and The International

So basicly International is considered to be the Mecca of esports and really my favorite time of the year, so how does everyone else feel about it? How do you love the transition from 3 big time majors and TI to 12 majors 12 minors system ? Who is your favorite team or player ? For me it has to be Kuroky and TI 3 Alliance as favorite team ever. Discuss

Navi was my favorite until the team broke up when Puppey left. They were the most entertaining. I didn't follow it anymore after that aside from watching a few Team Secret matches now and then. So they are taking out TI in favor of more tournaments?
    New Forum Ability Unlocked: Signature!

Comment

Originally posted by ryvrdrgn14 View Post
      Navi was my favorite until the team broke up when Puppey left. They were the most entertaining. I didn't follow it anymore after that aside from watching a few Team Secret matches now and then. So they are taking out TI in favor of more tournaments?
      Nono TI remains, and 12 majors and 12 minors. Many argue now that winning a major literally means nothing cause next one is around the corner. Before winnin a major was the closest thing to winning a TI.

Comment

I'll be honest, I find it kind of hard to follow the teams when there are so many and the players switch around so often, but I've been watching the Bucharest minor that's going on now. This recent game was my favorite so far. Action packed! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi-KBqhDlak
        Like missteps at wit and occasional intelligence? Follow me on Twitter
        Like attempts at thoughtful articles about games, culture and politics? Read my Articles
        Like fantasy/sci-fi novels? Buy my Book

Comment

I only watch internationals to see, if n0tail wins, which he finally did.

Comment

I used to play dota and later dota2... too busy at the moment with real life to be relevant in dota2 so i enjoy watching TI every year.. the new teams are going really hard and you can see the real feeling of love for the game and competition there.

Comment

I'm Excited to see how EG fledges out this TI season they are looking stronger and stronger. Also Secret is looking so solid and could be a contender against the ever formidable Virtus Pro

Comment

Overrated event for a dieing fad.

Comment

its been the center of Attentions Since ti11

Comment

Working...
                  X