No announcement yet.

Favorite Esport to watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is about as close as I get to watching esports.

Comment

Overwatch. An esport. GTA Online, while we're at it?

Counter Strike (1.5, 1.6 & GO) & Quake III are my favs. Pure skill on display.
      "It's not a bug, it's a feature" - Win 10 QA team.

Comment

E-Sports will be dope when we have Full Virtual Reality Suits where your own human movement determines your cover/movements so like, wargames, paintball, airsoft VR games in the future will be dope to watch. Seeing 20 people in an ice ring all linked up to Digi-Suits with feux rifles and a perfected movement system would make for some content.

Imagine games like Squad, but it's 50v50 Virtual Reality Full Movement and 1 Life Rules. I would watch them all day.

Comment

I only watch competitive Smash Bros. because I go to local tournaments and watch the other players before it's my turn. I ain't that good, but I have fun.

Otherwise, I can't sit and watch other people play games in general. I'd rather just be playing them myself.
          Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

Depends what you classify as an eSport. League of Legends, which is definitely an eSport is a ton of fun to watch. It was extra fun when I played the game also, but still enjoyable even after being out of that scene for a few years now. Fortnite is still a bit questionable about being an eSport, but I there have been some competitions so I'm going to count it. Since I still play this game I find it really interesting. Watching really talented players build and shoot wayyyy better than is a real treat.
            Source: http://golfguides.info/best-game-improvement-irons

Comment

I really like watching Overwatch. There are some crazy good gamers in there.

Comment

Probably Smash Melee and CS:GO.

Used to be big into Starcraft 2, but I haven't kept up with the strategy.

Comment

Definitely Overwatch. I'm so invested into the game and the Overwatch League now. I have a few jerseys too of my favorite teams and I think it gets better and better each stage. The next Plan for them is to expand where every team as their own stadium and we can officially have home and away games in season 3 starting in 2020

Comment

My favorite eSport to watch is Super Smash Bros.! Either Ultimate or Melee, doesn't really matter to me. I just love seeing all those Nintendo boys duke it out. my favorite Ultimate player is Elegant, who plays Luigi, and my favorite Melee player is either Axe (Pikachu) or Amsa (Yoshi). Axe recently did super well in a loser's run at a tournament called GoML, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Comment

• Used to be Starcraft: Brood War back in the 00s until Blizzard came and killed it to make space for Starcraft 2 (damn fkers). I also really liked Warcraft III but that slowly fizzled out over time. Funnily enough, as someone who has watched competitive gaming for 15 years (back in the day on free-TV even), nowadays it's more boring than ever, as more casual games have replaced the ones of old (Quake III, UT, CS 1.6, SC:BW, DotA, ET etc). And what's annoying as well, people throw the name "esports" around all the time and have no clue what that actually really means...that includes companies who want to release an "esports" game, lol. Still watch competitive gaming but it's only DotA 2 (which I actually dislike) and Super Smash Bros. Melee when it comes to larger games and then more small stuff like Company of Heroes, iRacing, some older fighting games, Blood Bowl 2 etc etc. Basically, I'm a sucker for competition, always have been, always will be.

Comment

• CS:GO is definitely my favourite since I think they have the most entertaining casters. Really a great community as a whole too.

Comment

• Starcraft very much) I recommend

Comment

• I like to watch esport, usually, I watch Dota2 and CS:GO, my most favorite games I used to play a lot. By the way, recently I came across a great informational esport portal, where you can find everything about worlds esports. Just check it out https://egamersworld.com/

Comment

• I like the WOW Mythical Dungeon races and Starcraft 2 competitions.

Comment

• Tie for me between Starcraft 2 and Dota 2. Nowadays I watch Dota 2 tournaments like The International or the majors leading up to TI. But a few years back I watched A LOT of SC2. I voted SC2 because of nostalgia goggles.

Too bad you didn't include Brood War or Warcraft 3: TFT. Now those games I was a diehard fan of. Watched both religiously and tryharded in both games.

Comment

Working...
                                X