Err... hello.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Err... hello.

A whole week ago I made my account and only now I'm actually getting around to posting anything. I don't really have much to say. I discovered The Quartering some time ago and really like his content. I'm in the America East Coast. I'm a hardcore gamer and I spend much of my time gaming on Steam. I also own a PS4, but haven't played it all that much. I have way more Steam games than I know what to do with since I keep buying games on sale and through bundles. Nice to see these forums also have tabletop gaming even if I might not really do anything with it, so this isn't just purely video games focused.

That's pretty much it, not anything really fancy or special. I do hope to talk about a ton of gaming related topics that's on my mind.

Welcome to the forum!
    My Profile > Edit Settings > Account Tab > Scroll down to "Conversational Detail Options" > Click the Link > Eat a cookie

Please support my friend: https://www.patreon.com/mutantdonkey

Comment

Welcome to exclusively games forum!
      Click image for larger version  Name:	1444048820271.png Views:	1 Size:	5.4 KB ID:	39940
      Last edited by Justinian; 03-16-2019, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Welcome, the more the better.

Comment

Welcome to the party.
          I game, therefore I am.

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

New here too! Hello Everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic Age View Post
              New here too! Hello Everyone!
              Welcome to the forum!
              My Profile > Edit Settings > Account Tab > Scroll down to "Conversational Detail Options" > Click the Link > Eat a cookie

Please support my friend: https://www.patreon.com/mutantdonkey

Comment

Working...
              X