All for the love of sunshine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All for the love of sunshine

Decided to check in, share my love of miniature wargaming, painting, playing old SPI/Avalon Hill boardgames, roleplaying, and video games. See how things go as I share my mediocre painting of figures, worst playing of games using said miniatures, and losing every board game I set on the table.

Latest project is 54mm American Civil War using the old soft plastic toy soldiers. Just recently put a wrap on the Union side of the game and started on the Confederate side.

Generally try to play around one SPI/Avalon Hill board game at the local shop about once a month, run a game of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplaying 1st edition on Discord most Fridays for a few hours.

Michigan Union Line Infantry Berdan's Sharpshooters 54th Massachusetts Volunteers

Welcome to the forum!

I like your miniatures! I have tried painting in the past, but it did not go very well (not my fault though). If you have anything else you want to showcase, I know they have a thread dedicated to miniatures in the tabletop section.
    My Profile > Edit Settings > Account Tab > Scroll down to "Conversational Detail Options" > Click the Link > Eat a cookie

Check out my inventory!
    https://bskn.co/inventory?alias=4rpFppD7rDI&app_id=730

Comment

Love your miniatures TwoGunBob and i hope you enjoy your stay on the forums

Comment

Welcome to the party.
        Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

Working...
        X