Hi! Indie Dev Here! ^_^/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! Indie Dev Here! ^_^/

Hello E.G.! I'm an Indie Game Dev coming out with a small game next called Ronin Quest! It's a 2D sidescroller based off of retro action games like Ninja Gaiden and Ducktales! Here's a preview and I hope you'll give my new game a chance! I also look forward to talking to the community here more often!

https://twitter.com/RamiMorrar97/sta...881884672?s=20

Hey nice to meet you, welcome to the forums also the game looks pretty dope.
    Also are you planning on doing just a strict PC port of the game or are you thinking of mobile as well, because it looks like a game that could also do well on mobile once it's finished.
    Hippity hoppity, your spam is now my property!

Comment

• RamiMorrar
      RamiMorrar commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Hyperweasle! Right now I am not working on a mobile port. I will however consider it for the future.

Nice.
    An intro and self-promotion all in one post.

Welcome to the party.
    Exclusively Games, the Fallout 76 of game forums.

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

• Linkblade
      Linkblade commented
      Editing a comment
      twidget If you wanna say that he should post self-promotions in that appropriate thread then please say it, but making vague hints generally leads to misunderstandings.

• twidget
      twidget commented
      Editing a comment
      And you know all about misunderstandings.

Stay in your own lane!

Hi-ya. The lil' chibi ronin looks cool! Maybe add some bamboo in the foreground. Can't have a samurai game without some bamboo forests to cut down

Comment

Game might be finished tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by RamiMorrar View Post
        Game might be finished tonight.
        Oh? What's the scoop on how to play it?

Comment

• RamiMorrar
          RamiMorrar commented
          Editing a comment
          Will updating on the announcements page with a how to play and everything.

Crap. Gonna have to compromise with this boss battle. Going to have to add more levels and the flesh the game out more. This seriously was a huge delay on finishing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperweasle View Post
          Hey nice to meet you, welcome to the forums also the game looks pretty dope.
          Also are you planning on doing just a strict PC port of the game or are you thinking of mobile as well, because it looks like a game that could also do well on mobile once it's finished.
          google

Comment

• Hyperweasle
            Hyperweasle commented
            Editing a comment
            What the!!!!!!!!!! What kinda bot is this!?

• aileron
            aileron commented
            Editing a comment
            Laziest bot ever. Flagged...

Originally posted by RamiMorrar View Post
          Crap. Gonna have to compromise with this boss battle. Going to have to add more levels and the flesh the game out more. This seriously was a huge delay on finishing the game.
          Looks like you finally got the game finished, well done. I'll plan on grabbing a copy to try it out since it's pretty generously priced.
          Last edited by Hyperweasle; 02-14-2020, 10:54 AM.
          Hippity hoppity, your spam is now my property!

Comment

Hi Rami, welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X