No announcement yet.

A Call For Exclusively Games Youtube Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of combining an idea from a thread by aezeldafan (https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...king-for-group

Comment

Might have to be over multiple people streaming since some live pretty far away from each other.
      There are 10 kinds of people... those who know binary and those who donít.

Comment

Originally posted by SirenaBeach View Post
        Might have to be over multiple people streaming since some live pretty far away from each other.
        We have the technology to group chat something like that... but do we all have the internet speed?

Comment

There are 10 kinds of people... those who know binary and those who donít.

Comment

A live stream review format or just playing a game would be great. Might want to use Icor those wary of doxing.Its sad that that has to be a consideration , but that is the world we live in

Comment

if you are not banned/suspended on twitter for political discourse you are doing something wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Dark View Post
                if you are not banned/suspended on twitter for political discourse you are doing something wrong
                I've been trying, but they haven't yet. Even though I have 46k tweets. @WizardryPony , by the way.
                Like my troll posts? Buy me a game! https://store.steampowered.com/wishl...08/#sort=order

Comment

How about a few reviewers playing a new game multiplayer, together, then each providing their personal feedback and score at the game at the end, to work out an overall rating for the game? Also, I miss the old letter section of gaming magazines, so a video where one of the stuff reads and responds to interesting questions sent to them by viewers would be pretty awesome.
                  Add me as friend on switch: SW-4871-8234-2128
                  Subscribe to my youtube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCm3hbaOO5p-UFsAV9jv27fw

Comment

I don't know what this entails, but I personally would LOVE a show where you discuss TCG and tabletop gaming. Do an intro/for beginners/for dummies as to how most of these tabletop games work. Then any subsequent game I assume will use a similar mechanic, you put a timestamp on the video to start explanations of mechanics specific to the game, and link to the beginners guide of TCG/tabletop mechanics.

I tell you, you will be pioneers for this genre, you will increase interest in it, boost tabletop gaming, and even the industry itself. Just talk about how to play the game and review to put out your opinion on their greatness and their flaws at the end. But I assume you'll need to put everything into words to the point where if I tab out I can understand simply by hearing you talk. This is to let people learn about the fun of tabletop games and not get frustrated at ambiguities. I personally am VERY interested in D&D. Like I have no idea how the heck that works but from what I heard all around, it sounds like you can literally do anything you want. Maybe make that one of the 1st games you teach! Review them dead games, even! You'll never run out of material! Give the series a tacky name like "Tabletop Teacher" or "TCG Prodigy" or something like that and get going!

Do a well-constructed video like the gaming news visuals you currently have on the channel.

Video format will be something like:
                    1. [Base mechanics of the tabletop game] / [Link to one tabletop common mechanics intro guide video]
                    2. [How to play the game]
                    3. [Address what's special about this game, like what mechanics are specific to this game.]
                    4. [PLAY the game! Give us one or two sessions! And if you get that special gameplay moment that occurs due to mechanics of the game that's a plus! But narrate through the gameplay session. Again, like I would understand if I just listened to it, and I'd be actually interested to tab in to see what you're playing]
                    5. [Review the game. What's good, what's bad. Wait. I think that's what "review" means. Damn.]
                    6. I think you can link to any online shop of the company to that game, but I would think that taking any codes that earns you money will diminish your credibility, unfortunately.

Tabletop gaming, trading card gaming will thank you and I feel like if you do this kind of content, it will introduce these games to people who think that tabletop gaming is just too complex to get into. The player count is dwindling because of the inconvenient physical nature of the game but I think you can be the ones to rekindle that ember. I can feel it.

DO IT. DU EET NAO.

EDIT P.S.: I just lump TCG and tabletop in the same category because they are "physical" games that require you to own physical stuff to play like cards and figurines.
                    Last edited by Lorienzo; 05-08-2019, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pensive Scarlet View Post
                      Wow, getting paid just to present a decent Twitter front? That's something I could actually do. I'm broke and my health is fading, so I can say if someone who I respect and actually want to work for handed me the means to create any level of media for him and said, "Do your best, and if I like what you're doing I'll start paying you," I would instantly devote all my time to doing it. I would already have some free content geared toward the site if I had been able to maintain my stability from the last eight months of last year. I am still putting what time I can into writing some things to post on the forums here. Something like a "Rageaholic without the politics" show would come pretty natural to me; that is to say, if I had even potato-level means of putting a mock show together right now, I'd have everything I need to have it fully presentable before midnight tonight.
                      (Please don't take this as me begging for free materials or consideration, either. Life just has me at that point where being honest is more important and natural than most other things.)
                      I know the feeling. I've been sick since I was 3 and I'm 25 now. I have Sickle Cell Anemia and I live in Central America. Shit's rough here without being sick. My stability has been shit over the past year or 2. Going to the hospital every month or 2. Just a couple weeks ago I had to go in for pain treatment and they also gave me a pint of blood. Mines was at 7 units. I have the same problem like you. I have all these ideas that I want to put into motion so I can start monetizing myself, but I lack the resources same way. It's hell, but you gotta try something. Dig?

Comment

I have a pitch, sit a professional game reviewer on a chair and give them 30 min to beat world 1-1 in SMB before the chair explodes.

Comment

Yeah, it`s cool!

Comment

We definitely could use some streamers and maybe give other services like DLive a shot along with twitch. Also a podcast type show could be good though we already have two news shows on the main youtube channel

Comment

I know its a niche and I'm in the minority but I would like a show just for VR stuff.

Comment

No shout out... at all...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jeremy_Email.png
Views:	53
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	74125

Feels bad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ_6mTqeGD4

Oh well, probably he only does shout outs if he likes you... and I don't think he likes me.

Link in e-mail:
                                https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/102934001839869173

Follow up (when they took it off):
                                https://gab.com/Onideus/posts/102943172234686541

Comment

Working...
                                X