This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of Moderators

The following is a list of Moderators you will find on the forum and discord. Any reports or requests (e.g. threads being moved) should be directed to them:

Tonic
    Courtneylius
    Dustalvion
    Quindiesel

We'll be updating the list throughout the next few weeks.

All the best.
    Mod

thanks for this. I only knew you by name and one other by seeing their posts. I didn't know we had 4. Cheers for that.

Comment

Might be worth stating which members are mods beneath their usernames?

Comment

I second Gemini73's idea.

Comment

Thank you for this, I think it could be a really big help.

Comment

Can't believe I missed this, lmao
            The Mordhau Adventuring League WANTS YOU!
            https://discord.gg/ZHDpkG2

My Profile > Edit Settings > Account Tab > Scroll down to "Conversational Detail Options" > Click the Link > Eat a cookie

Comment

Now all they have to do is start moderating
              Forum about Collector Editions, Limited Editions, Game Collectibles, Statues, OST's

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.

Comment

• twidget
                twidget commented
                Editing a comment

Could you link their names to their profiles so it's easy for people to find? Tech_0ne

Last edited by Tech_0ne; 04-30-2019, 11:23 PM.
              "it was the daedric prince of douchebaggery in disguise"

Comment

This website is awesome, Congrats Jeremy!!!

Comment

Is there an update to the list?
                  Celebrating over 1000 contributions of the highest quality! ♪

Comment

Tonic The handling of this entire project has been a joke since the start, you can consider lucky in noone have made chargebacks to Visa of the money they donated you based on the fact that you guys have mishandled every step of it.

So, I will ask again, when will you guys start moderating?
                    Not to mention, when you will actually do a website with PROPER content and not just rehash of stuff found in dozens of other sites?
                    Forum about Collector Editions, Limited Editions, Game Collectibles, Statues, OST's

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.

Comment

• Tonic
                      Tonic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There has been moderation here from day one. You've not issued any reports, so I'm unsure what you mean by 'start moderating?'

• Spect3r
                      Spect3r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tonic i have lost count how many times i flagged posts.
                      Plus there is the things we cant flag, like signature, comments on posts, etc.

There are people with political themed signatures, there are politically charged comments in plenty of threads, there are duplicated threads nearly everyday, etc, etc, etc

• Tonic
                      Tonic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spect3r I have not got a single flag, message or report from yourself. Moderation has been active since the start of the forum. Clear duplicates have been removed or merged.

Tonic yeah, you do remove the duplicates, sure... https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...take-on-piracy
                    And what about the dozen threads about Epic store?
                    And even the few ones that you actually removed/merged, it took you guys ages (anything over 6 hours is not acceptable) to remove them.
                    And i do flag them, like i did flagged the thread i linked above... care to review your reply?

What about the signatures?

Arent moderators suposed to be paid? In case you really are paid, let me tell you, so far, you guys dont deserve 1 cent of it.

Unless some serious work and dedication is put into this project, i expect it to be dead with in 1 year.
                    Have you guys even got Media Credentials so you can proper review/interview/etc companies, gaming conventions, etc? Judging by the content on the main site, i would say no.
                    How do you expect to be a serious alternative to main stream gaming media when after all these months this project is pretty much a blog, and a bad one.
                    Last edited by Spect3r; 05-15-2019, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Tonic
                      Tonic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You're now taking a post-off-topic in order to attack people. We're open to feedback, but please do not embellish it with incorrect information or use it to attack. As with every user, you are expected to remain civil.

• Spect3r
                      Spect3r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tonic Please tell what me info do i have incorrect?
                      You guys suck at moderating = true
                      There are people who have political themed signatures = true
                      There are duplicate threads = true

Other than that i made 2 questions:

1) Are you paid?
                      2) Are you guys working towards being a real website?

Both these questions are valid, as the funding requested was suposed to cover these (paid moderation/creating of REAL content)

So, what of this is wrong information?

And no one is attacking you, i am not criticizing you personaly, i am criticizing the project and the way is handled.
                      Stop being so sensitive.
                      Last edited by Spect3r; 05-15-2019, 01:34 PM.

Tonic still waiting for you to tell me what info i have wrong

Comment

• Tonic
                      Tonic commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Duplicate threads are merged if they are indeed duplicates.
                      Users have been met with moderation.
                      Signatures have been requested to change if they break CoC.
                      I have no flags or reports from yourself, not a single one.

The other points you raised have nothing to do with the topic, I will ask you to stay on topic once again.

• Spect3r
                      Spect3r commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Tonic The example i gave IS a duplicate.
                      Or you guys are blind, or people just ignored your requests, but ok.

PM me the answers then.

Originally posted by Tech_0ne View Post
                    Could you link their names to their profiles so it's easy for people to find? Tech_0ne

Fine I'll do it for you you lazy sob...plz copy paste this to the top post.

courtneylius
                    dustalvion
                    quindiesel

If these are really the mods why are they so inactive? Not talking about posts, just even visiting the site, Quindiesel not seen since 2nd April, courtneylius not seen since the 20th March........???

"it was the daedric prince of douchebaggery in disguise"

Comment

I'd like to point out that I still do not have moderator privileges (I'm active on the Discord as a mod, but not forums). If I could be removed from the forum moderator list to avoid confusion to our fellow users, Tonic that would be great.

Comment

• Dustalvion
                        Dustalvion commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I'm also hardly active as it is on the forums, so clearly there would be a better candidate I would imagine. In any case I still aim to continue everything I've been doing on Discord.
                    Working...
                    X