No announcement yet.

Jeremy Here & I am Sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey L1nkblade I checked the back end and it said you were NOT banned..although I DO remember it did ban you. I reassigned up as "unbanned" let me know if that fixes it

Comment

I have added the "spoiler" tag as requested.

SPOILERThis is a test

Comment

I am currently working on putting everyone's first post immediately into moderation and only after having 2-3 approved posts will they get to post freely. That should really help spam too.

I am getting pretty tired so I'll do this in the morning. Keep the suggestions coming ya'll. I might not be able to do everything but I'll do what I can.

I continue to look for a "social" login option for Vbulletin and no luck so far.

Comment

Please don't ban me, I don't want to lose my post on Unofficial Backlog Tracker.

Cause now Twigglett is now banned? Why? sure he is cold sometimes, but he is a good person on the forums.

So now I am afraid of getting also banned for no reason. What is going on???

Click image for larger version  Name:	vu8pp.jpg Views:	0 Size:	72.7 KB ID:	80454

EDIT!
          Ok, he doesn't look banned, but all his posts are missing??? Even his drinking ones.
          Last edited by Necromancerx69; 03-07-2020, 06:40 AM.
          ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
          Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

• Necromancerx69
            Necromancerx69 commented
            Editing a comment
            twidget Glad to see you back, what happen? Once I saw your posts gone I started to get nervous.
            Also, sorry if I got your name wrong. xD

• twidget
            twidget commented
            Editing a comment
            Who knows what happened.
            All of a sudden it said I was banned by admin for spam.

I suppose it's only coincidental that it happened when Jeremy stopped ignoring the forums and started fixing things.

If Linkblade and I were the only two to get banned, the forums got off easy.
            It could have been much worse.
            Last edited by twidget; 03-08-2020, 03:00 AM. Reason: spelling

• Hyperweasle
            Hyperweasle commented
            Editing a comment
            twidget Maybe you were picked up for spam because you were going around flagging spam with your similar posts. If they tried implementing a bot or something, then maybe that triggered it to ban you.

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Hey L1nkblade I checked the back end and it said you were NOT banned..although I DO remember it did ban you. I reassigned up as "unbanned" let me know if that fixes it
          My posts are gone, but my account is unbanned! It worked! Thanks Jeremy!

Comment

Thanks for checking in on the site Jeremy, keep up the good fight.

Comment

• TonyTGD
              TonyTGD commented
              Editing a comment
              Only took a year

Okay, I have left the forum languish too long. I am in now updating spam protections but aside from that can we get a list of current bugs or things I need to fix so I can do so this week?

I am very sorry I have neglected you all.
            Not sure what forums software you be using, but use stopforumspam to check info on reg data. that stops 99% of the spammers.
            as user fills out info to create account, if IP and E-mail are in the SFS DB reg denied, if not it is approved. and the ones that slip by cause they are a new spammer you can report data back to SFS which helps all of us out.

Comment

Can account names be changed please? If not, I would like mine to be deleted and I'll create a new one.

I've tried pushing this matter via PMs and contact page with no success.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ZubiFett View Post
                Can account names be changed please? If not, I would like mine to be deleted and I'll create a new one.

I've tried pushing this matter via PMs and contact page with no success.

Thank you.
                What do you want your new name to be. I can change it

Comment

What do you want your new name to be. I can change it
                  Many thanks for getting back to me on this. I have PM you the request.

Comment

Working...
                  X