The First Trailer for Netflix's "The Witcher"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The First Trailer for Netflix's "The Witcher"

The worst monsters are the ones we create. Indeed.

It doesn't look bad, but it does look cheap in some points (that Witcher medallion looks like a toy, and the wigs...). I'm concerned with the story, they said it would follow any of the books but the trailer has some glaring flaws (The Elves didn't teach humans magic, for example) that scream bad adaptation.
    And that Triss and Yennefer casting... Nope.
    Stop spammers from entering - Build a wall

I don't care about the casting, the most important thing is the hair, it doesn't look like Geralt's hair.

Games 2019: The Last Night - Biomutant - Doom Eternal - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Mount & Blade II - Dead or Alive 6 - Tunic - Pathologic 2 - Eastshade - Scorn - A Plague Tale: Innocence - Descent (2019) - Wasteland 3 - Ancestors: The Humankinf Odyssey - Moduwar - Dawn of Man - Code Vein - Little Devil Inside - Team Sonic Racing - Street of Rage 4 - DESPERADOS 3 - Kirby Extra Epic Yarn - Void Bastards - Fimbul - The Forgotten City - The Last Campfire - Outward - Devil May Cry 5

Comment

It looks like what it is, a B-level tv series with questionable casting. Geralt looks like Fabio and Triss looks like a middle-aged woman.

Comment

All my typos are intentional
        I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

Black Elves and scrotum armor lmao.

Comment

I thought they missed putting Triss on the trailer... then I googled triss actress... omg... I'm done...nop

Comment

Originally posted by LordBanagar View Post
              I thought they missed putting Triss on the trailer... then I googled triss actress... omg... I'm done...nop
              https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeter..._in_hollywood/

Comment

Seems the show is based on the books, we'll be moving this to off-topic.

Also, he's too big for the role *swoosh*
                Mod

Comment

Thank you for sharing

Comment

Thanx for the link, but damn it looks awful.. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                    X