• Show
Clear All

• What is your hobby?

What's your hobby and why?

Gaming, weight lifting, and shooting.
    Ad Victoriam

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn3.whatculture.com%2Fimages%2F2019%2F01%2F7177e37a3df03454-600x338.png&f=1.png
Views:	1
Size:	363.4 KB
ID:	60107

Comment

I am very active person, so there are many things I like to do. My main hobbies are cooking, reading, working out and traveling. I consider traveling is my hobby because I really enjoy it and go on travels quite often. Currently, I’ve been to almost 20 countries. Next time I am planning a big trip across Europe, hope to visit 5 more countries. By the way, I always plan trip with helpful sites, it's really useful https://travelsites.com/trip-planner/

Comment

Camping, hiking, fishing, shooting. Sometimes I hunt, its been a few years since the last one but I keep in physical shape so I can at any time. At home I read, cook, enjoy raising dogs, and run/jump rope/practice whip to keep in shape and stay healthy.

For the last year I have been attending different religious congregations to learn more about the different faiths and cultures. I am not very religious, I do it for educational reasons. I live currently in a city that hosts damn near all the religions so I have no shortage of learning to do, and I've found that all faiths are glad to have curious (and respectful) outsiders show interest in their beliefs.
          Steam ID: Saul15 Discord: Trout#3435
          I love strategy games and coop shooters, lets play sometime.

Comment

I feel like I talked about it before...
            https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...ur-niche-hobby
            "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Gaming, toy collecting (mostly Masterpiece grade Transformers), and building Gunpla. I also dabble in RC rock crawling.

Comment

Gaming, smoking, watching sports, playing basketball, reading, grilling
                Steam: Chillmasta PSN: Chillmasta1337

Add me if you want mostly into RTS, RPGs, and Sports games.

Comment

Gaming, both Video Games and RPGs; board games, too, but I never get to play them anymore. I've been a Game Master for table top rpgs for almost 30 years and it is my great passion. I love the diverse nature of Video Games - how one can be playing a deep and immersive rpg one hour and then a strategic 2d shooter about cowboy robots the next.

Comment

I am huge into Pen and Paper role playing going as far as to write my own game and put it up on Drivethru. I also wrote a novel and am trying to find an agent to get it published.

Comment

These days.
                      Amateur Astronomy, Reading, Battle re-enactment, Gaming (Mostly PC, but also Consoles)

A while back I dropped Boardgaming and Tabletop RPGs, as they're too time consuming and I'm bored with it now. That and I want to get out more, do more outside stuff, Travel, go for long drives etc.

Comment

Gaming: is one of my fav hobbies I play on PC mainly.
                        Shooting: Like going to the range and shoot some targets lots of fun.
                        Guitar: A new hobby I just picked up that I enjoy. I am lousy at it but still fun.

Comment

Sleeping, because it doesn't require any effort.
                          https://steamcommunity.com/groups/BTGGF

Comment

Now that's a weird thing to ask, "on a gaming forum" lol, but I've have had many hobbies over the centuries, currently though, only VGs, and anime are active though.
                            Last edited by Zoltor; 08-14-2019, 06:43 PM.

Comment

gaming, hardware, retro and new, and I really hope to soon pick up an adv bike and start going to trips. If I had the time and money I would be a recreational pilot.

Comment

Working...
                              X