• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting reading

https://medium.com/@perplamps/regard...g-3af0f27d863c

*Dev successfully trolls gamers to get a reaction*
    *Dev is shocked when Troll works and they get a reaction*
    *Dev cries and whines that Gamers are mean and cruel despite many occasions of this previously and act all surprised.*

They're either really dumb or really clever.

Comment

[ I think this should be on the gaming section and not on the off topic section. ]

As for the post. I don't know what where they expecting when they bother their fan base and other gamers.
      Everyone with a bit of brain knows the internet is filled with some mean people (sure not everyone), so always expect mean comments.

There is also something called ignore mail / comments and move on with your life. But I don't expect these brain dead devs to know even the basics of the internet if they think their statement on moving to the Epic store was funny and HARMLESS fun. They are just super dumb.
      ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
      Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

• Balta666
        Balta666 commented
        Editing a comment
        In my opinion this whole thing has not much to do with games anyway hence why I decided to put as an off topic

• Necromancerx69
        Necromancerx69 commented
        Editing a comment
        @Balta666
        Fair point.

Spits in the face of the people that supported you, then doesn't expect them to spit back. That they took an Epic deal isn't even the reason people are pissed, but the fact that they gave an extremely condescending and insulting response that completely alienated their own fanbase.

That said, personal harassment isn't cool and there is no justification for it. If, like me, you were disappointed by the turn of events, just remove the game from your wishlist and move on.
      "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Thomas_JCG
        Thomas_JCG commented
        Editing a comment
        Balta666 - No, the message pretty much paints everyone who disagrees with Epic as part of the hate mob, which isn't true at all. If they had acted in a mature way, things would never have reached this level, you don't hear the devs of Mech Warrior going through the same thing.
        Second, they kinda of owned people, they have a patreon after all.

• Balta666
        Balta666 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thomas_JCG I believe you're confused about patreon. It is no like Kickstarter or indigogo

• Thomas_JCG
        Thomas_JCG commented
        Editing a comment
        Balta666 - The purpose of Patreon is to finance someone so they can pursue an certain goal without worrying too much about money. In this case, it was making a game. All those patrons gave their money and faith in the studio in the hopes of seeing a good game come out, so they owned their supporters a lot, at least enough to not act like arses like they did.

Originally posted by Thomas_JCG
      they kinda of owned people, they have a patreon after all
      LOL talk about proving you never actually read the article. Don't let that stop you commenting about it though LOL That's so Thomas_JCG that is.
      Iconoclast

Jeremy: ResetEra is a forum full of outrage merchants
      Also Jeremy: Join ExclusivelyGames, a forum full of outrage merchants

Comment

Thank you for sharing

Comment

Working...
        X