Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeremy's smear campaign against Shenmue 3/EPIC Exclusivity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WickedWolf
    commented on 's reply
    Animusisters
    Just dropped off the face of the Earth one day.

• twidget
    commented on 's reply
    Priceless!

• Cuzin_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I know it's terrible that the person who just spams pointless comments is banned. Except they aren't. I am not banned cause I never violated the TOS in any kind of serious manner. I actually post things with substance. I don't sit around and try to build up my post count with meaningless 3 word posts.

If the ban was lifted it was probably temporary.

Also if I wanted to call out anyone it would be you a few other members who are closeted SJW's who go around and troll threads up that you don't like so they will be closed by the moderation team. You go into the threads and troll and take them off topic so they will be shut down. Don't act like no one notices it. You did it to my thread about that SJW dumpster fire Wolfenstein Young Blood.

Keep crying. I enjoy your tears. LOL
    Last edited by Cuzin_Ed; 08-17-2019, 12:04 AM.

• Cuzin_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Zoltor If you don't care about Epic then why are you going on and on about this? This is not the behavior of someone who doesn't care.

You want Steam destroyed as well? So you basically want PC gaming destroyed. It seems to me that you are just some butthurt jelly console peasant.

• Magvel
    commented on 's reply
    He was banned for some time previously but it got lifted twidget

• twidget
    commented on 's reply
    You can search the user name Animusisters and it shows Animusisters as an active member, not Banned.
    She just doesn't post now.

• Magvel
    replied
    The fact Animusisters was banned and Cuzin ed is still in liberty is a great argument to call tonic a hack

Leave a comment:

• Necromancerx69
    commented on 's reply
    I feel you, even if I never played Shenmue in my life (and I owned the Dreamcast).
    It was one of the golden games of the Dreamcast and I do respect it for what it was.

• twidget
    commented on 's reply
    Zoltor Take Mark Twain's advice.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

• Zoltor
    commented on 's reply
    Yea really didn't read any of my posts huh? I don't care about EPIC, nor do I care about steam. Frankly I would be overjoyed if they destroyed eachother.

What I do care about however, is people slandering games/defelopers, to fuel their fight against EPIC.

• Cuzin_Ed
    commented on 's reply
    Zoltor Why do you care about Epic so much? You claim you don't but you are harping on this way too much for someone who claims they don't care.

• Zoltor
    commented on 's reply
    Clearly you didn't read, Jeremy lied about Shenmue 3, and I even posted a link where the devs posted a updated list, on how the game is expanding. That hypocrite is lucky I don't give shill media a gift by sending them the info. A legit reason to attack someone for a change, they would jump at the chance.

However I don't want to do that, because shill media will turn around and turning into a reason to discredit all youtubers.

With that said though, I bet Jeremy would respond to them. It's weird he'll respond to scum like Jason from Kotaku, but not a fan that just wants him to manup, and not lie about a game to push his own agenda. As if there's not enough non-issues to hate on EPIC already lol, he has to lie ontop of blowing things out of proportion.

Jeremy has become exactly what he claims to hate.

• Cuzin_Ed
    replied
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Someone is telling the truth about Epic! Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Aidy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Messenger View Post
    Why do people care so much about Shenmue? I played the first game, it was mostly garbage

Leave a comment:

• Balta666
    replied
    Well a clickbait YouTube channel is making rant videos about a topic the internet is angry about... Call me surprised...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X