Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twidget View Post

To quote Magvel "Tl;dr idc lmao"

"Tl;dr idc lmao" The fuck goof speak is that supposed to be? Are you twelve use words you monosyllabic dress wearing dip shit. Who talks like that? Oh wait some loser that spends all day on the internet never once getting laid in their life.

Comment

Originally posted by Balta666 View Post
      Oh Boy I was missing a good troll around here. I will go make some popcorn and will be back in a minute
      "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Magvel
        Magvel commented
        Editing a comment
        How can you post pics without having to write stuff lmao what is wrong with this website

• Thomas_JCG
        Thomas_JCG commented
        Editing a comment
        Magvel - You are with Epic store, so you don't have all the features available.

• Magvel
        Magvel commented
        Editing a comment
        Thomas_JCG heh to give a little but of credit to this at least it was a try..I guess

I was making cake and miss all of this fallout.

First things first, no SJW talk on the forums please, I don't want anyone to get banned or kicked.
      Everyone has different opinions and we should all (whats left of mankind xD in these forums) try to get along.

Click image for larger version

Name:	i-make-apocalypse-jokes-like-theres-no-tomorrow-5043636.png
Views:	11
Size:	127.3 KB
ID:	65103
      [ I am sure I would be the first to die in the forum post-apocalypse. xD ]
      ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
      Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

• Necromancerx69
        Necromancerx69 commented
        Editing a comment
        The Cake ended up way 2 sweet for my taste... Still eatable.

• Thomas_JCG
        Thomas_JCG commented
        Editing a comment
        The sweeter the cake, the better.

Hojoclan You were just talking about wanting respect from others and that they were getting too emotional. However all your posts just seem to slowly get more and more angry at people and more disrespectful. Quite tough to side with you, when you are the one throwing around the most insults. From someone who tries to act like an intellectual, you should know that insulting people is always an invalid argument in a debate. If you can make a clean argument while others are insulting you, then you are helping your point more effectively instead of just throwing insults back in greater numbers.

I might be on your side if people were reporting you for just different opinions, but it's not your opinions that people are flagging you for, it's your worthless insults. You do realize what the right of free speech or expression is? This site never proclaimed it was a free speech forum, it claimed to be a gaming forum to discuss games. Your thinking of free speech or expression shouldn't extend private places, due to the fact that would also nullify the site's freedom of expression of having a forum for exclusively games.

By trying to force the site to have free speech of anything and everything, you are effectively part of the problem of trying to stifle free speech.
      Last edited by Hyperweasle; 09-16-2019, 03:13 AM.
      Violence doesn't solve anything, my block list does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWaa6xvPZ4

Comment

• twidget
        twidget commented
        Editing a comment
        You tried.

I can relate to dead things so I'm good.
      Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

[QUOTE=Hyperweasle;n65104]Hojoclan You were just talking about wanting respect from others and that they were getting too emotional. However all your posts just seem to slowly get more and more angry at people and more disrespectful. Quite tough to side with you, when you are the one throwing around the most insults. From someone who tries to act like an intellectual, you should know that insulting people is always an invalid argument in a debate. If you can make a clean argument while others are insulting you, then you are helping your point more effectively instead of just throwing insults back in greater numbers.

I might be on your side if people were reporting you for just different opinions, but it's not your opinions that people are flagging you for, it's your worthless insults. You do realize what the right of free speech or expression is? This site never proclaimed it was a free speech forum, it claimed to be a gaming forum to discuss games. Your thinking of free speech or expression shouldn't extend private places, due to the fact that would also nullify the site's freedom of expression of having a forum for exclusively games.

By trying to force the site to have free speech of anything and everything, you are effectively part of the problem of trying to stifle free speech.[/QUOTE

Lol fuck you too goof. Firstly this cunt attacks me over a list of books then these other tools pull the same shit because I tell this controll freak off.

It's dickless little bitches like you and this other dipshits that ushered in this clown world age of censorership.

I don't give a shit if I'm insulting people that are directly adding to cancel culture it needs to die.

Are you so fucking high that you think I will take your bullshit as you try talking down to me? You really think I'm going to win any intellectual argument against an asshole that's talking about toxic people and how they ruin online forums. It's the same shit a bitch feminist would say.

The same little bitch complains about a list of books. Something so trival it's insanity to be upset over.

So no there's no argument that a cultists like those fucking clown shoes understand it's futile, they only cafe about dispassionate control.

More importantly why the flying fuck are you supporting this clown world bullshit In the first place?
        The guy got offended over books.

I don't care if you're telling me to be civil.

I don't care if the guy claims he's not a SJW. His behaviour is exactly the fucking same.

And the fucking asshole deserves to be thrown in prison for ushering in an age of censorership.

Who the fuck gets offended over books reminds me of that scene in Indian Jones where they're throwing books on a bomb firr.

All. I asked for was a list of none SJW propaganda books and couldn't find any so this clown shoe comes in telling me I'm lying for not being 1000% litteral like a fucking loser word nazi. Some shit akin to a tumblr blog.

There is no arguments against evil people with I'll will to others seeking to control thougt.

I don't give a shit if it's an online forum or not. Freedom is absolute otherwise it's not free. Anthing less than freedom isn't freedom online or otherwise.

The clown shoes has a right to be a feminist tumblr theory white knighting loser.

AndI have a right to curbstomp his ass for acting like a control freak feminist nazi knowledge surpressing early hominid bashing everything he sees in life with a cudgel pretending he's morally right.

Why defend that shit? Dude's the problem. Him and people like him ushered in an age of censorership.

Dude's a control freak nothing more and nothing less than a SJW propaganda pushing evil piece of cracp.

And you defend that shit? If so fuck you you're part of of the fucking problem.

Go ahead and ban me report me like little bitch nark . It's the same thing a bitch feminist would pull.

That's what souless people do never learn to fight for themselves just run and get mommy to solve your problems, report to the teacher.

Eat a bag of shit I'm not your bitch don't condisend to me you fucking child. I have no Time for pretentious figs that can't take colourful language. go get your boyfriend to give you a reach around because he's clearly more interested in your in your shit then I am.

You're either a clown or you're a man. You don't sound like a man to me.

And neither does that clown shoe. But go ahead defend that feminist theory student some more.

Help push for an Orwellian nightmare dystopian hell hole. You're going to feel really good about your superiority complex then.

Honk

Last edited by Hojoclan; 09-16-2019, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Balta666
          Balta666 commented
          Editing a comment
          Does this forum does not have an minimum age requirement? listening to a 13 year old slur gets stale quite quickly I am afraid....

• WickedWolf
          WickedWolf commented
          Editing a comment
          Somewhere in the universe, Necromancerx69 weeps.

• Necromancerx69
          Necromancerx69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok that made me giggle Mr WickedWolf .
          xD

Someone rises concerns about a forum not being maintained properly.

Few moments later.

Rabid troll attack commences.

Figures.

Comment

Hey Hojoclan, you're missing a bracket from Hyperweasle's quote.

It would be easier to tell where his admonitions stop and your rantings begin if he were properly quoted.
          Last edited by twidget; 09-16-2019, 11:44 AM.
          “Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.”

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

Why is every freeze peach dipshit obsessed with 1984 ? Is it because it's to right-wing lolcows what Harry Potter is to leftoids ?

Comment

Meanwhile in the health / ketamin / supplements bots headquarters..
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ketamin.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	65169

Comment

• Thomas_JCG
                Thomas_JCG commented
                Editing a comment
                There are bots for male enhancement too, we were in need of those.

Hojoclan I went ahead and cleaned you your argument, because a lot of it was hard to read and had a lot of irrelevant insults.

"Firstly, he attacks me over a list of books then these other people pull the same thing because I tell this control freak off.
              You really think I'm going to win any intellectual argument against someone that's talking about toxic people and how they ruin online forums. The same person complains about a list of books, something that seems quite trivial.
              More importantly why would I support this forum in the first place? The guy got offended over books. Him getting offended over books reminds me of that scene in Indian Jones where they're throwing books on a bomb fire.
              All I asked for was a list of none SJW propaganda books and he couldn't find any, so he comes in telling me I'm lying for not being 1000% literal. There is no arguments against people who are seeking to control thought.
              I don't care if it's an online forum or not. Freedom is absolute otherwise it's not free. Anything less than freedom isn't freedom, online or otherwise.
              Why defend him? If you do, you are part of the problem. People like him ushered in an age of censorship and deserve to be thrown into prison. However go ahead, ban and report me."

First, yes maybe Aidy (Who I'm assuming your talking about.) shouldn't have came off as strong. However after that you started throwing even more insults at him for no reason and it doesn't seem like it made your argument much better. I also love the idea of absolute freedom, but I don't think you understand the idea of absolute freedom. The idea of absolute freedom I believe suggests that private entities can do whatever they please as long as it doesn't infringe on someone else freedom.

The freedom you are advocating for is similar to someone coming into your house and putting up SJW posters within. However by kicking him out, he tells you that you are infringing on his freedom of speech. If we go off of your definition of absolute freedom, then you should have reason to remove the posters or kicking the man that is spreading SJW propaganda out, correct? If you do, aren't you not censoring something? Also Aidy's arguments would also fall under freedom of speech and by wanting him thrown into prison, someone could argue you are trying to usher in your own form of censorship.

I'm not defending him, I was actually trying to help you, because I was just pointing out that you insulting and disrespecting people is not going to get you anywhere. In the end you are doing yourself a disservice, because your argument just gets drowned out by the insults.

Don't worry after this I will leave you alone and you can say whatever you want, I can't stop you.
              Last edited by Hyperweasle; 09-16-2019, 01:20 PM.
              Violence doesn't solve anything, my block list does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWaa6xvPZ4

Comment

I've always been a lurker when it comes to forums. There's also been cases where I want to reply to a thread but the site won't let me because of coding issues.

I prefer quieter forums too because then you can reply at your leisure instead of having people complain about you necroing a thread because it's a day old. I just wish the mods would do their job concerning spam and that they wouldn't lock threads about video game tie-ins just because it's not directly a video game (eg. comic book or movie adaptation of a game series).
                "Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hyperweasle View Post
                  Hojoclan You were just talking about wanting respect from others and that they were getting too emotional. However all your posts just seem to slowly get more and more angry at people and more disrespectful. Quite tough to side with you, when you are the one throwing around the most insults. From someone who tries to act like an intellectual, you should know that insulting people is always an invalid argument in a debate. If you can make a clean argument while others are insulting you, then you are helping your point more effectively instead of just throwing insults back in greater numbers.

By trying to force the site to have free speech of anything and everything, you are effectively part of the problem of trying to stifle free speech.
                  You missed a few things.

1.A nark isn't moral high ground when you're reporting people for wrong think it just makes you a spineless coward. I've never reported anyone in my life because I'm not a coward, I don't engage in bottom feeding behavior.

2. You can't have a civil argument against a crazy narcissists that are offended over books. Being civil is futile you keep glazing over this shit, that some how being nice to these narcissistic plastic dildos is somehow going to stop their morally bankrupt behavior.

3. I don't give a shit about low IQ people who think they're superior, they're engaging in the same aggression they're just too pussy to use offensive language. Same intent to cause harm is present on both sides.

4. They're a bunch of pussies that can't take equal treatment. No matter which way you slice it the clown shoes started this bullshit over books. Books.. I still can't wrap my head around that bullshit. You can see the little shit causing trouble in this thread here. https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...biased-and-sjw

5. They're part of the problem you glazed over that again. The problem will destroy western society and it needs to be stopped.

6. You trying to help makes you sound like a dick, you're looking for Moral superiority? Bitch please your shit smells like everyone else. All these fucks are just using soft language they would kill a guy over bullshit that slightly offended them and beat him to death with his own shoes. They're just as immoral as the next guy.

They would gladly watch someone burn alive for saying something they don't agree with, like the sick fucks they are. And when the little sociopaths look inward they know deep down it's true. You know it's true as well.

So you tell me Mr virtue where is the civil argument against these people? I'm not seeing a path to mutual understanding and fluffy bunny unicorn land you keep talking about instead you get morally bankrupt little shits,

They started bullshit as evidence in the above link. They egg people on and call them a troll when they respond in kind. They go out of their way and report them after they started the shit in the first place.

How is that not feminazi behavior? How are they not the problem that caused the age of censorship in the first place? Why do you keep conveniently ignoring this fact?
                  How is anyone reporting trying to get people banned any less of a piece of shit then the femninazi's that want to throw you in prison for wrong think?

Are you collectively afraid of the word fuck ? The INTENT matters not the words. And these clown shoes you keep covering for are intent on burning down anything and everything they disagree with just like a sociopath. Just so they can be right.

That's why they're the problem it doesn't matter if they're anti sjw or sjw the behavior is exactly the fucking same. They have an echo chamber they want to maintain. So cut the bullshit being nice to these clown shoes. Being civil will not work. Only exposing them as the sock puppets they are will. They are the real fucking trolls. Every single forum has them.
                  Last edited by Hojoclan; 09-16-2019, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Magvel View Post
                    Why is every freeze peach dipshit obsessed with 1984 ? Is it because it's to right-wing lolcows what Harry Potter is to leftoids ?
                    Is practicing sociopathy common for you? Did you have a late night sneaky uncle? You get beat up in school ? Obviously something is clearly causing you to be this way.
                    Last edited by Hojoclan; 09-16-2019, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Magvel
                      Magvel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      There's something indeed dear lolcow. I like making fun of silly people.

I see i missed quite a debate. Ehm nah... Back to the point of the original post on numbers of new members on the forum? Yo on the brighter side at least the forum and articles are better than on other games 'urinalist' web sites.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X