No announcement yet.

Don't like to talk about numbers but the forum is dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A reminder the Off-topic section was added as per request. If it's used for flame wars then it will be removed. Most people have used it for the correct reason however, those who have not have now been given suitable sanctions. Please stop the bickering. It's nearly x-mas afterall, kinda
    Mod

Comment

• aileron
      aileron commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed.

and more chars

• Tonic
      Tonic commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't worry, we do take notice of the generally clean use of the board. One or two bad eggs won't spoil it, but please don't rise up to them, just report and we'll deal with it. Thanks for keeping off-topic in good shape

• twidget
      twidget commented
      Editing a comment
      96 days until Christmas.

Jokerthefoolio
    All my typos are intentional
    I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

Originally posted by 1984

NARK LOL YOU FUCKING LITTLE BITCH LOL it' JUST WORDS CUNT FREE SPEECH GET USED TO IT
      If freedom of expression is this absolute isn't twidget free to flag you ?

Comment

Since all the posts I quoted and/or flagged were deleted, I just went ahead and deleted my posts that quoted and/or flagged 1984.

The thread looks less cluttered.

Cheer all.
        Last edited by twidget; 09-18-2019, 12:48 PM. Reason: spelling
        “Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.”

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

• Balta666
          Balta666 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol, the idiot came back to try his luck again? I completely miss it

I'm new here! :-)
        I find this forum to be very active!? Compared to the Rock Paper Shotgun forum or King of Thieves (ZeptoLab) forum, this one is really active! I guess forums got a bit old-fashioned in the days of Discord and Steam's community hub with discussion threads.

I just recently stumbled upon the Exclusively Games website and like it and its forum very much! Especially all these nice features let me think that this site is pretty new. Notifications that someone replied to my post is not self-evident even in 2019. I regularly read Rock Paper Shotgun, but was always annoyed from their lacking of discussion features (yes they still don't have a simple notification! Posters need to look up old articles to see if someone replied to them!). Here on EG I got all the nice features plus extra stuff like switching the theme to dark right on the first and every page. Plus it's loading pretty fast. So, I look forward to discuss many things here in this forum!
        Last edited by Linkblade; 10-02-2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• aileron
          aileron commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to hear it. Welcome to the club!

Forums are slowly dying imo

it's easier to discuss something in modern communities like telegram, twitter, discord or something else. Usually forums are the final destination for people having some issues and when they cannot find help anywhere else. A small community survives but the price is a lower activity than on big communication platform.

P.S. but it all worth it when some nice trolling happens xD

Comment

• BillionJean
          BillionJean commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried not getting into fights?

Twitter is easier to manage because you can ignore people or blacklist the most annoying of them. Here on forum, when some idiot tries to make his voice heard, it kinda feels like alienating and personal space invasion.

• Doomie
          Doomie commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh no, I absolutely get what Hyper's talking about. I wouldn't last long on Twitter before someone says something stupid enough for Poe's Law to take effect and I find myself arguing with everyone. Twitter is not for me, at all lol.

• BillionJean
          BillionJean commented
          Editing a comment
          Now, when you mentioned the Poe's Law, I get your point. Internet communication can be confusing 😅

I missed out on all this goodness. =(

Comment

Meh, as Wicked stated, I like smaller communities where everyone knows everyone else, and a new member is an uncommon and exciting event. Faster paced forums just tend to turn me off, with a few exceptions.
          I'm damaged, and I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hojoclan View Post
            I think people like you are the problem. This isn't a Social Justice forum but you seem to be the type that likes to control people so you ruin it for everyone else

Toxicity does not exist bro. Only you're emotional reaction to things that you're unable to process like a normal person . And when that happens you label it offense or toxic. You're an emotional child and it's no ones fault but you're own. No one cares what you think. And no one is beholden to you to curb speech so you're able to live in your safe space.

And because it's no one's fault but your own that you're unable to to process stimuli like an adult. You have to try to CONTROL other people.

I strongly suggest therapy. and getting off this forum. It's not made for you .
            I agree that this isn't a social justice forum, but toxicity does exist in gaming, or any other industry. Why do you think Jeremy (TheQuartering) does the videos? It's to bring attention to the cesspool of garbage people in the world. You see it all the time in Call of Duty lobbies. At least, I do. But you don't see the toxiciity because you are subconsciously trying to shield yourself from the toxicity.

The rest of your comment is stupid, too, because that's EXACTLY what SJW's are doing.

Comment

Working...
            X