Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer mice

Well, here we go again.
    I made this exact thread before the forums went down, and after the rollback it was lost to the ravages of time we'll never get back.
    We have a thread for keyboards, so I thought it would only be appropriate to make a thread about mice.

What kind of computer mouse do you use? A gaming mouse? A micro-sized mouse? A standard stock mouse, or a mouse you can buy at BestBuy or Carrefour for 10USD/EUR/GBP or less?
    Laser or Optical, or maybe you still use a mouse with a ball wheel like in the '90s?
    Wired or Wireless?

Are you looking for a new mouse but you have no idea what exactly you want? Try RocketJumpNinja's review YT channel. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJ...Chgd-XMwcbZkiw

He does mouse reviews reasonably well and isn't very biased towards one company or a sponsor.

My history? I went from a stock microsoft mouse to a laser Razer Lachesis which sucked absolute dick, to A4Tech mice which were very nice and cheap, through SteelSeries Rival 700 which I returned because it literally hurt my wrist after 2 days of use, and finally arrived at my current mouse, the Logitech G900. Couldn't be happier with my current mouse. Good for my claw grip, responsive springy light buttons, not too heavy but not too light, solid construction, precise optical sensor and can be customised to have more side buttons. Really nice mouse. Has the option to go wireless, but I use it wired exclusively.

Now let's hear your experiences.

Logitech G502. I use this because I like the weight and the build quality has been excellent so far. Have had it for years with no issues. I like a mouse with high sensitivity and high weight because I don't like to move my wrist and hand all that much when gaming or working.

Before then I was using a stock mouse and once I discovered how good mice could really be I never went back. The feel of it in my hand is just perfect. I think they call it "claw" grip?? Not sure. But it works perfectly for me. And when this one breaks I plan on replacing it with the exact same one.

Comment

I have a ASUS Eagle Eye, gaming mouse are best because of the extra buttons, much more accessible than the keyboard.
      "Without Games, Life would be a Mistake" - All of the Founding Fathers, in unison.

Comment

Currently using some Logitech mouse but tired of doubleclick (( searched some forums and it turned out that it's normal for Logitech mice (((

Comment

I have this one:

It works.
          Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

Currently using the MasterMouse 520 from Cooler Master
            Click image for larger version

Name:	external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	77840
            Hippity hoppity, your spam is now my property!

Comment

Currently using a Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse.
              Exclusively Games, the Fallout 76 of game forums.

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model O (successor to the FinalMouse with its lightweight honeycomb case)

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	78319Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	78320Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	26.4 KB