No announcement yet.

Someone looking to improve forum code?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone looking to improve forum code?

I like these forums but frankly the forum code is dung. Every time I post more than a paragraph I get a mysterious error_information_x code over and over and it just kills all my desire to participate on these forums after I waste 5 minutes typing something for effing nothing 10 times in a row.

This issue has been raised countless times since the forum was launched and nothing has been done about it.
    Iconoclast

There's something about these cowards that they block you then endlessly talk about you behind that block. It is the definition of grade school. "I wanna say mean things about you but I don't want any backlash"

https://youtu.be/P5m6lBjWGyQ?t=321

Comment

We're still looking at fixing the issue, along with a few other updates. A fair few reports have came in, it's just a case of fixing it and ensuring it's a true fix rather than something that will work for only some
      Mod

Comment

Yeah holy crap. I want this place to succeed but why is everything running like ass?

At the very least fix the themes not being applied. I sincerely cannot tolerate this forum in it's blinding white default setting. I NEED that "Black Red" theme.

Comment

Originally posted by DJFlare84 View Post
          . . . I NEED that "Black Red" theme.
          And hell will freeze over before any meaningful changes are made to the forum.
          Use Dark Reader.

"We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

Originally posted by Ghaleon View Post
            I like these forums but frankly the forum code is dung. Every time I post more than a paragraph I get a mysterious error_information_x code over and over and it just kills all my desire to participate on these forums after I waste 5 minutes typing something for effing nothing 10 times in a row.
            I can't even get past a paragraph. I'm not allowed, you will go against me, coz you are weak. You will. coz you are weak

Comment

• DazoftheDroid
              DazoftheDroid commented
              Editing a comment
              I seem to be a dick... May be i am a dick
          Working...
          X