Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I truly dislike eg daily

Hi,

Well, the title might be a bit "aggressive" but I was wondering if anyone else feels the same.

Because of the "EG Daily" videos I unsubscribed from the YouTube channel and I haven't really followed any of it since. I might be a bit weird with this, but in YouTube and social media, I do not like a specific channel to take over my feed. In this case, the subscription feed.

I like less and better, before this series anything that the YouTube channel produced was of my interest, which made it very convenient since I had the bell on. And perhaps I'm extremely lazy, but I like to keep a clean subscription feed where I know I'm only going to find videos that I'm going to want to see.

Anyone feels the same? Or do you like this video saga?

There's not much that can be said. The videos seem to be welcome. They don't appear too often to be called spam either. I think it's a case of simply not liking the that 'show' and ignoring the other content because of it. Not much that can be done without feedback
    Mod

Comment

Not going to lie, recently I've been turned off by the relentless constant videos about China where Jeremy demands companies bow to constant fabricated outrage and change how they operate because people are mad on social media. I much prefer it when he rails on SJWs who constantly fabricate outrage and demand companies bow because of it.
      Iconoclast

Jeremy: ResetEra is a forum full of outrage merchants
      Also Jeremy: Join ExclusivelyGames, a forum full of outrage merchants

Comment

• ZubiFett
        ZubiFett commented
        Editing a comment
        I haven't followed that channel in ages, it is all negativity. Don't get me wrong, is the Yin to the Yang and thus necessary to counter valance much of the nonsense going on this days... but it is not worth it, is like poisoning your mind if you follow these type of channels that cover some negative story everyday and rarely any good.

• twidget
        twidget commented
        Editing a comment
        Aidy I chuckled.

I totally misread that title as EPN Daily. EG, ok, haven't watched it in quite a while. I have to watch him speeded up to 1.5x or 2x because he's talking so slow and dragging it out to get to 10 mins. Also, he's always been click baity, but hell, so is everyone on YouTube. Like I said,I haven't watched him in a while, but if the complaint is he's slow and click bait, well he's always been that. Doesn't necessarily make him bad in my books.

Comment

• ZubiFett
        ZubiFett commented
        Editing a comment
        I personally view it as different in principle to the channel's other content, which is of higher quality and less quantity.

I'm not complaining about the guy's craft but it is quite a niche thing, I would of thought most people would actually visit the website to read the articles rather than going thru a video. Which is far more unnatural and harder to just "watch" what you are interest on (as opposed to having a glance to the main page and clicking what you are interested on).

To me it simply broke the cycle of "NICE! The channel put out a new video". I like to only be subscribed to channels that mostly produce things that I want to watch, not the other way around. I would of guessed most people use the subscription feed the very same way.

But of course, I can be completely wrong.
        Last edited by ZubiFett; 11-09-2019, 10:08 AM.

• Tonic
        Tonic commented
        Editing a comment
        The channel isn't monetized, so the 10 min thing is purely down to the creator of said video rather than going for extra coins

I agree. I liked it at first because I don't follow the website and it was nice to have some of articles exposed via audio but jack is just boring and every time he goes into a rant or whatever I end up closing as I really cannot care about his opinion

Comment

• ZubiFett
        ZubiFett commented
        Editing a comment
        I personally think a separate channel would be the best for that series.
    Working...
    X