Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retro/Classic Games You'd Like Remastered?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drakan: Order of the flame or that Heavy Metal game. Both of them are amazing, and you should try them.

Comment

The FFVII remaster might be cool, but I'm skepitcal that it'll be as good as the original game. That's a tall order.

After having seen the graphics from the MGS3 pachislot game, I would have loved to see a remaster of MGS3, but that's never gonna happen, becase Konami.

Comment

A re-remaster of Pokemon Red/Blue, with coded in glitches from the first game.

Comment

Not necessarily a remaster but a sequel to Mario RPG would be amazing

Comment

Suikoden 1 & 2 would be nice.

Comment

I wanted to see Final Fantasy 6 remake, but wondered how it could be done without becoming too different of an experience (like how some may feel about the FF7 remake). With that in mind, I think it would be really cool to see FF6 in the style of Octopath Traveler. This way the gameplay can remain pretty much intact and keep the retro styled graphics while still looking quite amazing.

Comment

I would love to see a remaster of Freelancer

Comment

If you count ps2 s classic I would say, warriors, black, and shadow of Rome. For older systems, snes blackthorne, maximum carnage. Sega genesis, swat and altered beast. For nes punch out or tecmo bowl(maybe), conquest of the crystal place, the first go joe game, star tropics and shadow of the ninja or power blade. Just my guess if any if them would make a good remake.

Comment

Crystalis- NES, an ip that deserves to be explored. I'd also like to see Metal Warriors for the SNES redone.

Comment

Ape Escape needs some HD loving. The series still holds up on their original consoles, but seeing them receive a remaster a la Crash and Spyro, that would be icing on the cake.

Comment

Working...
                      X