Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ion Maiden is now Ion Fury, arrives on PC August 15th

http://www.ionfury.com

Can't wait. Really enjoyed it so far based on what is already available.

Comment

*Sigh*, can't believe they had to change name, it's ridiculous what small companies have to put up with.
      Sig Changed due to Mods being too slow to take action.

Comment

I liked the looks of it but wasn't going to buy it till it was out of early access and a full complete game.

Comment

I like that old school FPS style! Too bad about the name. Eat my ass Steve Harris.

Comment

Bombshell was trash, why do you suppose this would be better?
            I guess I'll save my money to buy Prodeus.

Games 2019: The Last Night - Biomutant - Doom Eternal - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Mount & Blade II - Dead or Alive 6 - Tunic - Pathologic 2 - Eastshade - Scorn - A Plague Tale: Innocence - Descent (2019) - Wasteland 3 - Ancestors: The Humankinf Odyssey - Moduwar - Dawn of Man - Code Vein - Little Devil Inside - Team Sonic Racing - Street of Rage 4 - DESPERADOS 3 - Kirby Extra Epic Yarn - Void Bastards - Fimbul - The Forgotten City - The Last Campfire - Outward - Devil May Cry 5

Comment

20 years ago I'd have died for this game. Now, I wouldn't play it for free.
              Click here for all my game reviews. or Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991

Comment

• Justince
                Justince commented
                Editing a comment
                So you hate fun. Good to know.

• MadMummy76
                MadMummy76 commented
                Editing a comment
                Justince
                I just hate weak cash grabs trying to exploit some semblance of nostalgia. Let me be the one to burst the bubble:
                Revisiting childhood experiences never live up to your memories of it. Let the past be the past.

Oof $23 is a bit much. Would pay $10 or $15. Never heard of Bombshell or Prodeus.

Comment

Finally, I can't wait to play this!
                For old, new and even obscure game reviews, visit:

https://colapoweredgamer.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Baldric View Post
                  Bombshell was trash, why do you suppose this would be better?
                  I guess I'll save my money to buy Prodeus.

It looks like the new Doom with slightly older graphics and the HUD looks very Metroid derivative inspired.
                  Why do companies even care what social media says?

Comment

• Baron Baldric
                    Baron Baldric commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I call it "what we expected from Doom 3." We have to wait for a review but I think it will have better maps than Doom 2016.

Originally posted by aileron View Post
                  Oof $23 is a bit much. Would pay $10 or $15. Never heard of Bombshell or Prodeus.
                  Bombshell was originally the intended sidekick of Duke Nukem in Duke Nukem Forever. The only in-game shots of her appear in the 1998 E3 trailer, where she can be seen with Duke in the mine caves of Nevada hitting switches and avoiding traps, dodging fire from a flying saucer, boarding a drop shuttle, and finally facing Duke head-on. Ultimately she was cut from later trailers and from the final retail product altogether, being replaced by Dylan as Duke's sidekick.

She was not part of the intellectual properties bought by Gearbox Software, and is still held by 3D Realms. She was redesigned in every aspect except for the nickname and was given two games of her own: Bombshell (2016) and Ion Maiden (2018).
                  Bu-world11 duke 421978536

Games 2019: The Last Night - Biomutant - Doom Eternal - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Mount & Blade II - Dead or Alive 6 - Tunic - Pathologic 2 - Eastshade - Scorn - A Plague Tale: Innocence - Descent (2019) - Wasteland 3 - Ancestors: The Humankinf Odyssey - Moduwar - Dawn of Man - Code Vein - Little Devil Inside - Team Sonic Racing - Street of Rage 4 - DESPERADOS 3 - Kirby Extra Epic Yarn - Void Bastards - Fimbul - The Forgotten City - The Last Campfire - Outward - Devil May Cry 5

Comment

Working...
                  X