This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surpise! Wolfenstein Young Blood is terrible

Who would have thought a woke game would be so bad? This can't be. It's not like the devs focused on cringe nonsense so they forgot about the actual gameplay.

Oh wait that's what they did.

I saw some video on YouTube of the female characters in the game and I was cringing like a mother**ker. Like unbelievable levels of cringe.

To top it all off the game is pure garbage. A hot steaming pile.

I bought The New Order and The Old Blood during a Steam sale, I got both games for $15. So I bought The New Colossus cause the first two games were fun. I knew this was a new series. But The New Colussus was garbage. Filled with cringe and terrible game decisions. Like making nearly ever level a stealth level and having enemies constantly respawn until you chase down the commanders and kill them. Also the difficulty in that game is horribly unbalanced to the point that what is supposed to be a fast paced ultra violent shooter becomes a cover based slow crawl.

Machine Games is a Swedish developer and everyone knows how Sweden is. So it's no surprise that the game leans a certain way politically. Id needs to take Wolfenstein away from Machine Games. They don't know how to make a good Wolfenstein game. Even the Wolfenstein game from 2009 was better than The New Colossus. Back in 2009 most people thought that game was pretty mediocre. It's not nearly that bad but it's a better game and minus all the political cringe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LZd6FZMSYo&t=2s

I don't have the game. I have only watched reviews of it. I wouldn't buy that dumpster fire game even if you paid me to play it.
    Last edited by Tonic; 07-28-2019, 07:36 PM.

for a more balanced review try these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqKA0EU3mo0

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e23D7g3lzxo

can you explain to me about how the devs are pushing a political agenda in this game please?

"cringey SJW nonsense" are you talking about the two female leads in the game?
    Death to the demoness Allegra Geller

Comment

• ultraviolet
      ultraviolet commented
      Editing a comment
      Cuzin_Ed strangely, the only thing i was trying to do was to get you to explain your point of view a little better for others (including myself)

• Cuzin_Ed
      Cuzin_Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      Well there are two women in the game and they act like guys or what some stupid feminist think guys act like. That's pretty much proof of the political agenda. The two females aren't the cringey nonsense. The fact that they act like guys are. I mean the two female characters in game that replace the male character that has been the playable character since the start of the game series is a statement on it's own. But the worst part is the way they behave.

• Cuzin_Ed
      Cuzin_Ed commented
      Editing a comment
      Borghir Watch the review I posted. I believe he mentions it. It doesn't really matter cause nearly everyone else is aware of it and they see it.
      . You are just paranoid.

Doesn't surprise me.
    Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

Originally posted by Musou Tensei View Post
      Doesn't surprise me.
      Which?
      The game, Cuzin_Ed's rant or both?
      "We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

• twidget
        twidget commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Musou Tensei.

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Musou Tensei There is no such thing as attractive women. All women are ugly.

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        twidget Really? You call me a herd creature. I think the herd creature here is you. You know why.

He basically told you exactly what I said. He has no issue with my opinion of the game. He knows the game is garbage. But have fun.

Well, I don't think they had much faith in the game. I don't even remember seeing any advertisements for it. It just seemed to pop into existence.

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I wouldn't want to advertise this garbage either. It's really pathetic and disgraceful. I can't believe this game made it to the top of the Steam sales chart. Good grief people are stupid.

Cuzin ed shrinking and doing the biggest mental gymnastics to justify "the SJW menace has taken over" while trying (and failing) to come off as a borderline sexist authoritatian is both the funniest and saddest thing in this website.

Whenever someone asks you the definition of an SJW you're going out of your way to answer with the least clarity possible, fight people that only exist in your head if you want but have the decency to not embarass the whole forum alongside it.

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't have to do any mental gymnastics. The only person doing mental gymnastics here is you. 95% of the people on the internet interested in games know what's going on.

• RepentantSky
        RepentantSky commented
        Editing a comment
        Cuzin_Ed is just about the worst thing about this site, let's be honest. The game might be bad, but it has little to do with his desperation to throw inclusion out the door like it's bad for the market.

That said this game looks like ass. Guess New Order was a happy accident.

Comment

• Thomas_JCG
        Thomas_JCG commented
        Editing a comment
        Considering Bethesda output, that seems like the most probable explanation.

There was little to no promotion for the game. That a big sign the game was not looking too good. A lot of youtubers that cover video games, totally forgot it was coming out or gave little to no converge of the game. Which is super rare since they cover games and this is not a small gaming franchise.

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Knew it was garbage but released it anyway.

• Bolo
        Bolo commented
        Editing a comment
        They had to make back some of the money they dumped in to the game. Movie studios do it all the time. They got to make something on the game even if it bad. I guess they have to cut there losses at some point.

Exclusively Games - where I come to discuss games without politics.
      Iconoclast

Jeremy: ResetEra is a forum full of outrage merchants
      Also Jeremy: Join ExclusivelyGames, a forum full of outrage merchants

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Boo hoo. Go cry some where else. Everyone else notices it.

Originally posted by Aidy View Post
      Exclusively Games - where I come to discuss games without politics.
      This game is garbage, microtransations and spongy enemies, the story practically does not exist, it is a FPS with mmorpg grinding in it. WTF

Games 2019: The Last Night - Biomutant - Doom Eternal - Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - Mount & Blade II - Dead or Alive 6 - Tunic - Pathologic 2 - Eastshade - Scorn - A Plague Tale: Innocence - Descent (2019) - Wasteland 3 - Ancestors: The Humankinf Odyssey - Moduwar - Dawn of Man - Code Vein - Little Devil Inside - Team Sonic Racing - Street of Rage 4 - DESPERADOS 3 - Kirby Extra Epic Yarn - Void Bastards - Fimbul - The Forgotten City - The Last Campfire - Outward - Devil May Cry 5

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        First Person Shooters were never known for their stories anyway. Especially not Doom, Wolfenstein and Duke3D. These games had stories that were barely there. These games were great because of the gameplay.

Originally posted by Baron Baldric View Post
      This game is garbage
      I'm not saying it isn't, I just don't want to listen to some toxic rant about SJWs just because there is a female in the game. As for the FPS grinding, that's not that unheard of these days, some people like that game play. Borderlands relies on it fairly heavily as do other games.
      Iconoclast

Jeremy: ResetEra is a forum full of outrage merchants
      Also Jeremy: Join ExclusivelyGames, a forum full of outrage merchants

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh shut up and stop whining. I barely mentioned SJW's and anything political in my post. I never said it was because there was strong independent wahmenz in the game. Learn2read.

Why do you use the forum dedicated to getting away from politics to bitch about SJWs every chance you get?

There are plenty of other sites where you can have your circlejerk.
      All my typos are intentional
      I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        You could always just stop whining and go away. But I know that's way too hard. Anything political was barely mentioned in my post.

Please remain civil and stay with CoC.
      Mod

Comment

• Magvel
        Magvel commented
        Editing a comment
        This topic already doesn't respect CoC lmao

• Aidy
        Aidy commented
        Editing a comment
        ^ this

I'm not surprised it's doing terrible. The characters aren't authentic nor likeable. They don't seem to be well suited to the task they are given (no training, no plan). The gameplay itself didn't appear to be challenging or fun. If you move beyond Ed's suggestion then you next arrive at the question as to why is Europe so inept at freeing themselves that it requires two uneducated 12 year old kids to do it for them? Arkane Studios/Machine Games should have a higher opinion of France, frankly.

Even suspending disbelief and playing with the sound off wouldn't convince me to buy it. I'm not shocked others feel the same way.

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        No they have vaginas. They don't need any training. They are going to take down the evil Nazis that managed to survive into the 80's with pure girl power. It's the ultimate feminist wet dream. But hey it doesn't exist. If your notice that then you are just doing mental gymnastics and making it all up in your head cause you are an evil white males or whatever. Even Jeremy acknowledges the political message in the game. LOL

I don't think anyone here thinks the game is any good. It's still over the top, but not in a fun way.
      BJ was decapitated in the previous installment and had it reattached to a new body. I don't hear any 'immersion' complaints about that.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they're 2 young girls. To me it seems the game simply isn't cool. If it was 2 school boys dual-wielding guns, dabbing and doing a victory floss dance it would be the same issue. Maybe 12 year old will enjoy the style, but the more mature audiences just don't like this. I wonder who Bethesda was making this for.

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it would still be terrible with two males acting that way. But it's even worse that they have two females behaving that way. Like I said it's some dumbass feminists idea of how males behave. These are grown adult women. They are basically retards. Yet they are going to defeat an authoritarian government that managed to colonize 2 planets, develop nuclear weapons, take over the world and survive till the 80's. No training in military tactics or anything. BJ was at least in the US military. But who needs training when you have vaginas? LOL
    Working...
    X