This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lucky Shot View Post
    why is Europe so inept at freeing themselves that it requires two uneducated 12 year old kids to do it for them?
    I know. Whatever next? When a woman is kidnapped by a giant gorilla they send in a plumber?
    Iconoclast

Jeremy: ResetEra is a forum full of outrage merchants
    Also Jeremy: Join ExclusivelyGames, a forum full of outrage merchants

Comment

• Aidy
      Aidy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm not trying to make you like the game, I was just pointing out that your complaint was so ridiculous I found it hard to believe it was genuine, so it was indeed intended to be taken multiple ways. One of those ways being you're the type that likes to espouse faux outrage. Sorry if you think me calling you out on BS is "bickering", but that's just more faux outrage to distract from the real issue, isn't it?

• Lucky Shot
      Lucky Shot commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me assure you, my comment is genuine. The narrative framework for this game is a joke. I stand behind my comments 100%, much in the way you couldn't between your comments here. 'Oh, my comments are simple everyone gets it.' (16.5). 'Oh, my comment has multiple meanings, it was intended that way.' (16.7). Or between your 'no politics' and your posts in legal threads pontificating on how to pressure politicians to change laws.

I generally enjoy engaging with people I disagree with and leave the conversation with me respecting them even if we fully disagree at the end of it provided they have some kind of consistency and integrity. What I'm pointing out is that your comments fail to meet that standard. I'm done with this comment thread, you haven't changed my mind on this game but have succeeded in changing my mind on you.

• Aidy
      Aidy commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Lucky Shot
      Let me assure you, my comment is genuine
      Then you're clearly an idiot

I generally enjoy engaging with people I disagree with and leave the conversation with me respecting them even if we fully disagree
      LOL look at my opening comment, it was a facetious swipe and your ridiculous post, do you think someone who posts that is looking for your respect? Had you posted an intelligent argument you would have got an intelligent response.

I'm done with this comment thread
      No problem, I'll let you get back to your echo-chamber

Originally posted by Borghir View Post
    I don't think anyone here thinks the game is any good. It's still over the top, but not in a fun way.
    BJ was decapitated in the previous installment and had it reattached to a new body. I don't hear any 'immersion' complaints about that.

It has nothing to do with the fact that they're 2 young girls. To me it seems the game simply isn't cool. If it was 2 school boys dual-wielding guns, dabbing and doing a victory floss dance it would be the same issue. Maybe 12 year old will enjoy the style, but the more mature audiences just don't like this. I wonder who Bethesda was making this for.
    I skipped the first one and a couple years ago when I was looking for a fps and immersion was one of the things I was looking for. It wasn't the primary factor for me though, I wanted something that was also open world and went with Ghost Recon instead.

I do wonder who their target market was and how they performed against that target.. I tend to agree, whether it was 2 boys, 2 girls or even the more diverse 1 boy/girl, it isn't the game for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzin_Ed View Post
      twidget Really? You call me a herd creature. I think the herd creature here is you. You know why.

He basically told you exactly what I said. He has no issue with my opinion of the game. He knows the game is garbage. But have fun.
      Consensus can be a good thing but...

...sometimes it's just a shield.

Let me guess, you the one hiding on the right behind the others.

I said you're a herd creature and your response is,
      Cuzin_Ed "I think the herd creature here is you." How can I possibly counter the bounces off of me and sticks to you comeback?
      Last edited by twidget; 07-29-2019, 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling
      Stop spammers from entering - Build a wall

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

• twidget
        twidget commented
        Editing a comment
        You spelled winning wrong.

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        No I didn't. I spelled it right. Now shut up and stop whining.

• twidget
        twidget commented
        Editing a comment
        You're repeating yourself.

Very off topic I know, but, is there a way to block members on this forum? Can't seem to find it in the settings.
      if there isn't, can this be implemented asap :-)
      Death to the demoness Allegra Geller

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        No, there isn't. Not that I know of.

• WickedWolf
        WickedWolf commented
        Editing a comment
        User Settings > Account > Scroll down to ignore list and type in the name of whoever you want to ignore.
        Last edited by WickedWolf; 07-29-2019, 01:13 AM.

• ultraviolet
        ultraviolet commented
        Editing a comment
        thankyou WickedWolf most helpful :-)

Leave your anti-sjw rant BS out of this forum. Thanks (p.s: I am anti-sjw myself but I am also more than 12 years old ...)

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
        Cuzin_Ed commented
        Editing a comment
        Shut up and stop whining.

• twidget
        twidget commented
        Editing a comment
        Still spelling it wrong.

• Balta666
        Balta666 commented
        Editing a comment
        twidget yah, I know... It is hard to understand how can someone keep getting it wrong time and time again lol

Originally posted by Borghir View Post
      I don't think anyone here thinks the game is any good. It's still over the top, but not in a fun way.
      BJ was decapitated in the previous installment and had it reattached to a new body. I don't hear any 'immersion' complaints about that.
      You apparently didn't read my review.

TNC jumped the shark too many times to count and it was a mediocre game at best, this is just a natural evolution from there.
      Click here for all my game reviews. | Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991
      Games purchased on EGS: 0 | Free games redeemed on EGS: 0

Comment

Originally posted by Aidy View Post

I know. Whatever next? When a woman is kidnapped by a giant gorilla they send in a plumber?
        I wish you were kidnapped by a giant gorilla for a few weeks so we could be free of low quality, cringey troll posts.
        Click here for all my game reviews. | Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
          Cuzin_Ed commented
          Editing a comment
          There are several people here that need to walk out into traffic. I mean badly. Just put out of their misery. LOL

• Magvel
          Magvel commented
          Editing a comment
          Every right you have of calling anything cringy is negated by your signature.

BTW here is the review from angryjoe's channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU3ajukc4pk

Seems unambiguous: 3/10, but actually listening to the issues with the game a 2/10 would be more appropriate.

Comment

• aileron
          aileron commented
          Editing a comment
          How the great have fallen... First FPS I ever played. Mind blowingly good 25 years ago. Simple. Fun. No BS.

I think this game and others have proven that SJW's can't make a good game. They are completely incompetent.

Comment

One would have hoped that this forum would be SJW-free, they have all the other gameingsites under watch. I guess they just can't stand not being the fun-police everywhere.

Only SJW use the word "anti-sjw". Only SJW are tired of the "anti-sjw".

Anyhu I hope you have fun playing Youngblood lmao

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
            Cuzin_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            It's not. It is lousy with SJW trolls like a dog is with fleas. Sad to have to say that. Just go ahead and criticize every SJW's favorite company Epic Games.

Originally posted by ultraviolet View Post
          for a more balanced review try these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqKA0EU3mo0

or this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e23D7g3lzxo

can you explain to me about how the devs are pushing a political agenda in this game please?

"cringey SJW nonsense" are you talking about the two female leads in the game?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfSrdr7t810

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzin_Ed View Post
            I think this game and others have proven that SJW's can't make a good game. They are completely incompetent.
            Good writing requires high intelligence. So it is impossible for an sjw to be a good writer, since if you had high intelligence your world view would be based on facts and science, not feelings.

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
              Cuzin_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              Muh fee fees. Don't hurt muh fee fees. Facts are hate.

Here is the problem:

The media and the left are calling everyone a Nazi, from republicans, youtubers, gamers, anti-feminists etc

When that is a national and global strategy for the left to win power then far left game developers (yes machine games are far far left developers) pushing games like this in the way they are is very dangerous.

Comment

• Baron Baldric
              Baron Baldric commented
              Editing a comment
              Is it dangerous? Dangerous for themselves. I think I'll buy some indie game instead of Doom.

• Cuzin_Ed
              Cuzin_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              Machine Games is Swedish so it makes sense. Yeah it is dangerous. All the people who bought this game will probably want to kill themselves after playing it. lol

this review is very good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzLj5o8O130&t=587s
            Death to the demoness Allegra Geller

Comment

• Lucky Shot
              Lucky Shot commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for posting the reviews, I did watch all 3 you posted.

• Cuzin_Ed
              Cuzin_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know what you mean by "very good"? He shits all over the game as well. lol

Not surprised. After seeing the terrible direction they were going with in Wolfenstein 2 and that they were continuing that terrible vision its clear machine games needs some new management to do a hard course correction.

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
              Cuzin_Ed commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think they can. They need to have the Wolfenstein series taken away from them. They are terrible developers.
          Working...
          X