Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind

I've been a fan of King of Dragon Pass for as long as I can remember - to me it was always an underrated RPG that managed to feel in-depth, engaging and generally enthralling with its carefully crafted world and setting. Oddly enough I thought KoDP was a one-hit wonder and nothing ever came of the studio since. Then I came across Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind by accident on Steam. It pretty much looks like the sequel I thought I would never get, super excited to say the least.

Was wondering if there were any other fans of the game who are also keen for this?
    Life between myths. Lead your clan into legend or obscurity. Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind is a storybook strategy game, immersing you in a land of old gods and magic.

Yep, the Six Ages looks very King of the Dragon Pass alike.
    I also like Thea games, they do feel very similar (despite being more on the strategy spectrum, than RPG)
    https://store.steampowered.com/bundl...ea_The_Bundle/

Comment

Never played Thea but I do like it when RPGs feature lots of events for your character/party to tackle, the last one I played that featured this heavily was probably Expeditions: Conquistador. Though to be honest I've been looking for a game like KoDP where most of the game revolves around events in particular.

Comment

Working...
      X