Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokecraft
    replied
    100% option A, I'd rather not have to go out of my way just to get a bloody pickaxe.

Unless of course the reward was worth the extra effort.

Leave a comment:

• Mellthas
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, stealing should be always an options
    Especially when in this particular case, for a small village (<30 inhabitants) there is vast thief's guild, with 3 trainers, one shop and at least 4 active extra members + Master Thief leading yet another school of banditry. (when I undertook the quest of clearing the Bandit's hideout, I fought at least 50 bandits of different levels)

• Hyperweasle
    replied
    I choose option Z. Stick a pot on someone's head and steal their pickaxe.

Leave a comment:

• TheY2AProblem
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mellthas
    replied
    I am very delighted about the colorful replies. Some were, as I expected, also seeing those 'longer' solutions as mind-blowing, as I myself had trouble to accept such complicated quests for such mundane object. But others, true RPG by heart die-hard adventurers showed me, that no matter how ridiculous the quest might be, how meaningless the reward, a quest is a quest and as such is sacred and by not seeing it that way, I shall quickly return on the sacred path of holy RPGism. By the holy three, stat, skill and experience, I shall not waver in my true RPG believes anymore!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	blow.JPG Views:	1 Size:	42.0 KB ID:	62632
    Yet, still.... ehm... replacing 4 golden shoes worth a fortune for one pickaxe... (I have sinned, I know. Quest is a quest, amen! )

Oh, as I realize that the game I play is total underdog, the solutions were B and D (and luckily one could complete both, then sell the extra pickaxe for few gold coins, basically worthless)

Leave a comment:

• Sick243
    commented on 's reply
    True RPG gamer Dood

• The Messenger
    replied
    Being someone who takes his time, I'd probably grind away killing enemies, leveling up, and mastering the game's combat in that first dungeon. I'm someone who went through Final Fantasy XIII trying to 5 star rank literally every random encounter. I would thus inevitably end up with more than enough silver items to get a forged pickaxe, so option A.

I'm frugal too so no way in hell am I BUYING one from someone. Fuck that. I only spend money on something when there is literally no other way to get it.

Leave a comment:

• AAneko
    replied
    I'd probably go with Option B or D just because I tend to do sidequests first before going for the main quest.

Leave a comment:

• Aidy
    commented on 's reply
    Um, it was a joke at the expense of Skyrim's bugs You can glitch through most anything by holding a plate in front of you

• Mellthas
    commented on 's reply
    Not a bad idea, one of my party members surely had very high STR and also Stamina. And while my adventurer had only a small buckler, my warrior also had the huge 5 foot high shield and a zwei-hander was also stored somewhere nearby.

• Mellthas
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and no. Yes, as both lead to the pickaxe, but D goes the long way around. C is meant to just obtain the pickaxe directly ... like "hey neighbor, can I have your wrench no.10 for 1 day?...Yep, here you go.", while D is "Yep, but first pay up my mortgage, beat up the lover of my wife and then kill three bullies who made my high-school life miserable, and bring me their signet rings too, then you can have my wrench"

• Aidy
    replied
    E: Pick up a plate, hold it in front of you and sprint through the blockage.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas_JCG
    replied
    Some RPGs are so obtuse when making quests... Sometimes less is more.

Leave a comment:

• Sick243
    replied
    A grind a bit get xp and items always good Dood

Leave a comment:

• aileron
    replied
    Ha ha WTF should be C but it's actually D?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X