Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your goto names for your characters?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis Mattox in games with a modern setting. It popped up while I was using a name generator, and I thought it sounded cool enough. I'm... Not very creative. If anything, I'll just use the canon name if one is provided.
    The softer rain has now begun.

Comment

For characters in a game, I try to go out of my way to make up a new name each time. I try for as few repeats as possible. Maybe I'll theme the name around the kind of character role I want it to play, or maybe I'll pick a name that sounds cool or silly. It really depends on my mood at the time.

Comment

Usually name my character Slayn Wilder after main character from Growlanser III The Dual Darkness ps2 love that game and name sounds cool Dood

Comment

I often use the name “Xiuhcoatl,” which means weapon of destruction.

when playing a magic-user, I always name them “Volos.” Volos is a god of magic, dragons, and cattle. He is described as being horned and serpentine.

I try to put some thought in my character names.
          All my typos are intentional
          I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

If it's a single player game, I almost always choose Bob. If it's multiplayer, I often choose Dervis. I don't know why. I think I was a Dervis in another life. Well, not the last one cause then I was a Bob, but definitely one close to that one.

Comment

Always a new name for every character I create. And always suitable for the game setting.

Comment

In every Star Wars game where I can't come up with a better name I Always go with Lirin Semtis. It's the first name I got on the random name generator when I played KOTOR 2, and it kinda stuck with me.
                I honestly didn't even think about the name until I got the custom lightsaber crystal.
                The yeeting of cats strictly prohibited in this area.

Comment

My default name is Galtee (I almost always play a female for some reason) but I'll occasionally role-play somebody (most recently Rasputin in Skyrim). I sometimes pic a culturally fitting name (ex Khajit or Orc or Argonian sounding names). Very rarely will I come up with a new or random name. I like to imagine my characters are incarnations of the same person in different game dimensions, even if I do change it up it will often be a derivation of Galtee.

Comment

Working...
                  X