FFXIII Fabula Nova Crystallis 1920x1080 Desktop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFXIII Fabula Nova Crystallis 1920x1080 Desktop

FFXIII is 10 years old this year. I thought I'd make a desktop to mark the occasion. You're welcome!

It feels 30 years old design wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerrae View Post
      Oh, that's harsh! I've been playing FFXIII-2 on XB1X (the new improved HD version) and I'm quite impressed with the game's overall look - especially the visual pyrotechnics when combat kicks off. Still looks pretty amazing to me and the in-game cut-scenes still manage to impress, too. I will agree the gameplay itself hasn't dated too well - and anyone coming into any of the Fabula Nova Crystallis games without the benefit of a detailed strategy guide (especially to locate all the things) is going to be bemused by the nonsensical 'storyline'... still, I'm a confirmed fan of the FFXIII trilogy, flaws (and there are many) and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerrae View Post
        If you are talking about mechanics, then maybe. But graphically, it is still one of the prettiest games around.
        Stop spammers from entering - Build a wall

Comment

• Aerrae
          Aerrae commented
          Editing a comment
          13 is pretty. 13-2 and LR look pretty bad in a lot of areas.

SE excels at character models and textures but their environment textures tend to look like ass.

But obviously I'm talking about the overall terrible design of 13 specifically and less so the sequels. Graphics really don't matter at the end of the day. If the last two generations have ingrained that in even the most adamant eye candy lover... well.

And trust me I love eye candy. I play my modded skyrim at below 30 fps just cause I can't not have the eye bleeding looks.
      Working...
      X