Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indie Dev Making 'Deep Night Detective' and game reviews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrFistSalad
    replied
    Originally posted by flewkey View Post
    That is awesome! I hope your new game does well.
    Thanks!

Actually, I put in my review on the front page of Exclusively Games. Anyone know where I might see it if it goes through?

Leave a comment:

• flewkey
    replied
    That is awesome! I hope your new game does well.

Leave a comment:

• Indie Dev Making 'Deep Night Detective' and game reviews!

Hey there!

My name's Wilson T. I've been following Exclusively Games for a little while, I find it to be a fascinating experiment for a games website and I hope it becomes successful! I always felt as though the "anti-ResetEra" would be a bad idea and that creating a website exclusively for games discussion would be a productive and fascinating way to steer discussion of video games, the industry and the art, back onto a good path. I haven't contributed much yet... but...

I just submitted a review for Sekiro, specifically for its script, it's a hobby of mine to review game scripts, I'm hoping that it makes it onto the site, especially seeing as I usually review game scripts on Steam but I got Sekiro for PS4.

I'm also making my own indie game (my third released game, technically) that I update a lot about on my twitter at @MrFunkSandwich. I also wrote Animal Lover and Nowhere Girl, both available on Steam.

Thanks for letting me promote myself!

-Wilson T.
Working...
X