Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback On YouTube Channel Please

Hey Everyone,

You would be greatly appreciated if you could go over to our YouTube channel and gave us feedback on your thoughts. We don't want you to blindly subscribe, unless you want to of course. But we would really enjoy hearing your opinions on anything we could do to improve our videos, layout, or logo. Any criticism would go a long way for us... negative or positive. We do series explaination videos, just started podcasts, origins, and top 10s. Please tell us what you like and what you dislike. Also, if you have a channel of your own let us know and we will gladly return the favor. Thank you for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/TGeekdom

Your content is interesting and varied and the videos are well edited.

But there are already plenty of Youtube channels just like yours. You need to find a hook, a differential so people will want to watch your content over another channel.
    What that is, unfortunately I do not know.
    If I was in Survivor, I wouldn't throw Aidy off a cliff to win immunity. I would just throw him off a cliff.

Comment

• TGeekdom
      TGeekdom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the look! I appreciate the feedback. Originality is definitely the hard part at the moment. There are 4 of us and we still can't seem to get passed this hump. :/

Just delete and spent your time with something else.
    Celebrating over 1000 contributions of the highest quality! ♪

Comment

• TGeekdom
      TGeekdom commented
      Editing a comment
      Dang. Think it's that bad?

• The4LeafDozer
      The4LeafDozer commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah it's not that bad, this is just a troll dude. Ignore it.

• FairDinkumDave
      FairDinkumDave commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, he basically does this in every post, I'm yet to see him post anything actually constructive yet. It's better off to ignore him.

More body painting videos.

But seriously, it's a solid channel. I like the editing and you have some cool videos too. Subscribed!

Comment

• TGeekdom
      TGeekdom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! I'd love to hear any ideas you'd want to see.

Your channel is very well put together. Your video quality is very good. I like the "Explained in __ Minutes or less" style of videos and you form to them well. The only thing I fear you might be somewhat paddling around on is the news updates. They aren't bad in any way. It's just that there are so many channels that do the same exact thing either on a general scale or more focused, like with certain games having specific Youtubers that cover them. But overall I'm slightly surprised you don't have more subs to be honest.
    https://www.twitch.tv/coffeeandkeyboard

"Stay Caffeinated, Stay Overclocked"

Comment

• TGeekdom
      TGeekdom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude, the news thing is more or less just to try and be more personable and when we are spinning our wheels. Sadly we only got like 5 or 6 explained videos though. I appreciate you taking your time to check them out. When you guys move over to YouTube let me know if you need any help or advice and I got your back.

I'm like, whatever the opposite of an authority on YouTube channels is, so take my comments with a gain of proverbial salt. That said, I agree with a lot of the other comments here, you should focus on the niche stuff that you specifically do well; your strengths, as it were. Those, in my opinion are definitely the 'Explained in..." videos. I dont see a lot of that kinda content in other similar channels and I really enjoy your format and production with them. All in all though, i like the presentation and style of the channel over all, and to echo the above poster, Im surprised you dont have more subs, but heres one more from me! xoxo

Comment

• TGeekdom
      TGeekdom commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks dude! I appreciate your time. I've told the dudes. Right now we are trying to write one for Hellsing, Game of Thrones, and Krypton Season 1. Anything you'd like to see let me know. And thanks again man!

Again, I just want to thank all of you who took your time to check out my channel. Seems we may be trying to focus more on the "Explained" videos. Any of you have any suggestions/wants you would like to see?

Comment

Your videos get directly to the point and don't waste time which is a major benefit, the video adds to the information but I've seen this type of content so often that it doesn't really interest me and the over saturation is going to make it hard for your channel to grow. Unfortunately that's all there is really to say, your doing your job well but it's a over flowing market.

Comment

• TGeekdom
        TGeekdom commented
        Editing a comment
        Too true, thanks for taking your time to take a look for me.
    Working...
    X