Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemental - A New Epic Fantasy Card Game

Alchemental: Rise of the Celestial Sphere
    is an epic fantasy card game set in the Celestial Sphere universe. It is rich with collectability elements, character and plot driven battles, filled with unique mythology and magick based on Alchemy. The object of the game is to create the Philosopher's Stone before any of your opponents. This game is optimal for 2-4 players, but you can play with as many people as you desire. Dust off that long table, it is time to answer the call! Gameplay is 45-90 minutes.

GENERAL NEW CARD EXAMPLES
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Typhonn_Elementals-New.png
Views:	12
Size:	870.5 KB
ID:	53389

Name:	Elementals-New_800.png
Views:	6
Size:	656.1 KB
ID:	53390
    BACK OF CARD EXAMPLES

Name:	Back-of-Cards_800.png
Views:	6
Size:	825.2 KB
ID:	53391
    OFFICIAL KICKSTARTER
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Alchemental-Banner-Kickstarter-1.png Views:	1 Size:	51.2 KB ID:	51495

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Alchemental_468.png Views:	1 Size:	32.6 KB ID:	51494

I am so appreciative to everyone who has and will support our project. Please check out the above links to learn more about this exciting new fantasy card game. Feel free to DM me or email me directly at
    [email protected]

Cheers,

Kristine
    Creator, Alchemental - Rise of the Celestial Sphere
    Attached Files
    Last edited by alchemental; 05-27-2019, 03:33 AM.

The craft beer of games.
    Celebrating over 1000 contributions of the highest quality! ♪

Comment

That would be a very true statement. Game creation, mechanics, writing, art, all done by a team of one. Thanks for commenting and taking a look.

Comment

I redesigned the cards--they definately fit my vision now and I am wicked excited about them!

Comment

Working...
        X