I made a table top RPG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a table top RPG

Raven of the Scythe is a pen and paper RPG I been working on the last few years. I put up the first version on drivethru just over a year ago.

I think it is a pretty good game and have played it a lot, but for whatever reason it just hasn't gained a footing. I would love for you guys to take a look at it. Its pay what you want right now, so feel free to take it for free.

if you have any questions please ask me.

I also have a YouTube channel for the game, but haven't posted too many new videos of late.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/224029

Looks interesting just from the DriveThruRPG page. Acquiring.

Comment

Thank you, I hope yo

u like it.
      let me know if you need clarification on anything.

i ran an unsuccessful kickstarter to try to hire an editor for it, but since I wasnt able to get the funds, the game has litterally just been me at my laptop.

still, I have tried really hard to make the best game I possibly could.

I suppose I should have been more specific in my original post. The game is a fantasy rpg that is more low magic and low fantasy than what you might find in games like DnD or Pathfinder. It has just a slightly darker tone as well. Nothing like the dreaded FATAL or even Warhammer or games of that style, more Dragon Age I guess.

Comment

Interesting, I might add this to my review list.

Comment

Originally posted by Mildra View Post
          Interesting, I might add this to my review list.
          Thank you very much. I hope you see something you like.

Here is a link to my YouTube channel as well, with work family and everything else, I haven't gotten to do much with it yet, but there is some information about the game there as well.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8c...IOLMrJOgQxbdIQ

Comment

Added to my library. It may be awhile before I get around to trying it but that description sounds great.

Comment

Working...
            X