I do ps2 reviews here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do ps2 reviews here

i am a growing collector on ps2 games and i wanted to make a youtube about it...but i dont have a computer or any video capturing software. A place like here is perfect for me especially user reviews especially since ill talk about good to the really bad. So if youre interested on knowing new ps2 games that are good or horseshit subscribe to me on the forums

Looking forward to it. Collecting for the PS2 is great since there is still a lot out there that doesn't cost much yet.

Comment

Exactly it’s a market that isn’t inflating yet plus I grew up with it. Doesn’t mean I don’t want the 300 dollar Steel Batallion game for the og Xbox

Comment

Nice, i grow up to ps1 and 2. Sadly my ps2 cant read disks anymore. something about its laser according to some forums. Will look forward your reviews
        "If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”
        ― Sun Tzu

Comment

• Commander_Joir
          Commander_Joir commented
          Editing a comment
          Its the slim version

• TheStationPlay
          TheStationPlay commented
          Editing a comment
          Eh it’s happens. My bro’s slim just died so idk

• Commander_Joir
          Commander_Joir commented
          Editing a comment
          To bad. If i remember correctly, my ps2 still spin the discs, so i just need to change out the laser.
      Working...
      X