Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently (TT)?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I’m considering this new subscription box called dungeon in a box. Each box is its own battle and can be combined with every other month for an overarching campaign. It also comes with two minis and really nice looking standees of monsters, npcs, and whatnot. It comes with more stuff but I don’t want to risk sounding like I’m selling.

Comment

Originally posted by QuinnsScoundrel View Post
      So I’m considering this new subscription box called dungeon in a box. Each box is its own battle and can be combined with every other month for an overarching campaign. It also comes with two minis and really nice looking standees of monsters, npcs, and whatnot. It comes with more stuff but I don’t want to risk sounding like I’m selling.
      Don't worry about sounding like you're some kind of shiller. I post stuff about the free crap Epic Game Store puts out constantly. Mainly because I want people to get good free games.

If you find a good deal, always let folks know in the comments. Even if the person you reply to isn't that interested, I can guaruntee that some onlookers will be.

Dungeon in a box sounds like a great idea but it's not for me. I constantly scope out the best miniature deals & now have over 1000 miniatures to paint...yikes.

As for good cheap miniatures;

Warlord Games are pretty pricey but when they have a clearance sale, you get some prime bargains (75%-90% off), recently bought a tonne of Wargames Factory Skeleton sprues (like x20), with 6 skeletons per sprue, at £2.50 per sprue. So essentially got 120 skeletons for less than £50.00 considering I found a 10% discount code & got free shipping too.

I also make the vast majorioty of my terrain from free/cheap/recycled materials;
      -Free textured wallpaper samples (for tiled dungeon flooring, rugs, walls, etc..),
      -Free Sawdust powder (for making textured paint, flocks, etc..)
      -Free acetate (for making windows, panels, etc..)

Let me know if there's anything you're after or want to make & I can probably get you some prime resources & solutions for your hobby needs, man

Comment

Link

https://dungeoninabox.com/

International shipping i.e. not the USA included! Basically a module, 2 minis, and a battle map for $30. It's a decent deal.

Comment

• QuinnsScoundrel
          QuinnsScoundrel commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for posting the link. I’m gonna have to sign up for a subscription tomorrow. When I get my first box I’ll post pictures of the contents in the forum.

• aileron
          aileron commented
          Editing a comment
          <presses non existent like comment button>

Just picked up the Board Game Magic: The Gathering: Heroes of Dominaria. I dismissed this game for months because who would think M:tG would have a good board game? Truns out it is pretty decent board game though
        Sex is cool but have you tried board games?

Comment

• aileron
          aileron commented
          Editing a comment
          Pics?

extra words to meet minimum character count

• Pentegarn
          Pentegarn commented
          Editing a comment
          Haven't taken any yet, keep an eye out though I will likely play it Monday

• aileron
          aileron commented
          Editing a comment
          👍

extra words to meet minimum character count

I am collecting boardgames now since finding a decent tabletop game is hard around my city (tons of card shops, zero openings with well seasoned gamers). I have a trivia Star Trek game, collaborative Star Trek game, and Sushi Go. Looking to fill out my small collection with Zombie Dice, Munchian, and basic Cards Against Humanity.
        Steam ID: Saul15 Discord: Trout#3435
        I love strategy games and coop shooters, lets play sometime.

Comment

• QuinnsScoundrel
          QuinnsScoundrel commented
          Editing a comment
          In your situation Amazon is your friend. That’s how I was able to pick up Legends of the Wild West

EDIT:
        Wrong thread
        Last edited by Spect3r; 06-26-2019, 06:25 PM.
        Forum about Collector Editions, Limited Editions, Game Collectibles, Statues, OST's

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190705_161948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.2 KB
ID:	57896

Name:	20190705_162004.jpg
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	57897

Name:	20190705_162053.jpg
Size:	171.4 KB
ID:	57898

Name:	20190705_162034.jpg
Size:	93.6 KB
ID:	57899

Desperately trying to keep this thread alive...

Just picked this up on eBay for less than $30 shipping included. 2nd version of the 2nd edition DMG. Although Gary Gygax had left TSR years before, one author called this version/edition the pinnacle of D&D as envisioned by Gygax. It's in excellent condition. The art is really high quality but I'd say a bit more cartoonish than the 1st version of the 2nd edition books. Better charts and explanations though.

Comment

Dark Domains arrived in the mail. I played it Monday and will post about it in the what games have you been playing thread soon. Picked up Altiplano (also played on Monday) and Setlers Roll and Write as well

Comment

Name:	20190712_143637.jpg
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	58716

Name:	20190712_143656.jpg
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	58717 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190712_143733.jpg
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	58718

Name:	20190712_143815.jpg
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	58719

Name:	20190712_143844.jpg
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	58720
            The companion book to my previous post: the 2nd version of the 2nd edition D&D Player's Handbook circa 1995. Also $30 on eBay but $20 shipping this time because it crossed a border. Great condition. One corner is slightly bent and 2 pages have some pencil marks. Again, as with the DMG, this is the furthest refinement of D&D rules as originally conceived by Gygax and Anderson. Great art. Well organized and explained. Pole arms anyone?

Comment

Grabbed Corinth last night. It is a roll and write version of an old Ravensburgeer/Alea published classic Spiel nominated euro known as Yspahan

Comment

Working...
              X