Yu Gi Oh! Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yu Gi Oh! Thread

Didn't see a thread for the old "TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL" game that started it all for some of us. Still remember buying the first starter packs for Yugi and Kaiba. Fast forward years later and although i somewhat retired i still maintain my deck playable. Using an Elemental Hero-Warrior Deck myself.

Anyone around here plays or used to play? What deck do you use? And if you want please leave some advice for new or returning players (XYZ and Link summons are still new territory for me, lol).

I used to play back in the 2010 - 2013 era when XYZ and having the correct XYZ toolbox was the meta, I used to run a Darkworld hand destruction deck and another super aggro darkworld deck which would OTK every now and then, but the POWER CREEP in Yu Gi Oh has gotten literally exponential and insane, I left after they started to introduce pendulum summons, and I hear it's gotten ever worse with Link summons. I have a buddy who still plays but is ready to quit due to the fact that in nearly every duel at this local LGS he just sits there while his opponent takes a 15 minute turn and draws his entire deck with insane LInk summon loops and eventually OTK.

Comment

I fell out of playing yugioh properly when it got to just a long line of 'I play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card which lets me play this card and I win.'
      Would rather play Magic, Vanguard or even the Pokemon TCG rather then Yugioh nowadays,

Comment

I've been playing yugioh my whole life but just recently got back into it during summer of last year. The decks I most often play are Cubics, Krawlers, and the pure Mermail deck I'm building right now. Can't wait for Deus ex Krawler and the new Cubic support. I have other decks like Cyber Dragon, Zombie World, and Melodious Diva, but they aren't up to snuff and are really only used to test my main decks against. I've been wanting to build Darkworlds and Predaplants for forever but those are on the backburner until Mermails are done.
        Last edited by IceyAurora; 03-15-2019, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X