Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What have you bought or gotten recently?

This is always a forum favorite of mine, show the community what games, hardware or other game related stuff you have bought recently.

My last purchase was Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Switch

Click image for larger version

Name:	Dt0KI6aWsAAKbHk.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	3151
    Last edited by Musou Tensei; 12-11-2018, 02:15 PM.
    Hail Kizuna Ai

Got my very 1st game from Limited Run Games with Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! Full Course

Click image for larger version

Name:	DuIrZz5W4AEUhEt.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	3145
    Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• isturbo1984
      isturbo1984 commented
      Editing a comment
      is that the pussy poking game?

• Musou Tensei
      Musou Tensei commented
      Editing a comment
      No it's the rhythm game.

I purchased the Attack on Titan video game. Yet to play it, or even disrobe it from its packaging.
    Mod

Comment

Latest release i got is Darksiders III Collectors Edition

Forum about Collector Editions, Limited Editions, Game Collectibles, Statues, OST's

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.

Comment

At retrogamecon last month, I purchased a reprint of TMNT Turtles in Time, and won a sealed copy of Yoshi's island. And I picked up Star Fox at a local game store. Rebuilding my SNES collection little by little.

Comment

Battlefield V - loving it.

Comment

Well it almost would be Smash, but since Wildcars studios announced Atlas I'm sure its pointless for me to buy it, cuz I would stop playing it in 2 days. So last one would be Pokemon Lets Go Pikachu.

Comment

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and I love it! I have been so busy trying to unlock all characters that I've only played a few round online.

Comment

Just bought Smash Ultimate! I'm trying to unlock as many characters as I can so I can play with my bro who's visiting for Christmas. I've unlocked 20 characters so far.
                Attached Files

Comment

Insurgency: Sandstorm is looking pretty promising right now. Been playing the beta build and i think it launches officially like 12 hours from now.
                  "Can I bring my drake?" - Every n00b caldari pilot.

Comment

• Chadaclysm
                    Chadaclysm commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Oh shit I forgot about this! how have you been finding it? Worth a pick up?

• Fexel
                    Fexel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    uhh, only if you use windows. they use easy anti cheat... doesn't work on Linux for me. Lots of optimization to do as well.

Labyrinth of Refrain Coven of Dusk. Haven't started yet, probably tomorrow if I have time.

Comment

Finally broke down from my miserly ways and got the Mix n Match sale from Green Man Gaming for 5 bucks.

Picked up:
                    ADR1FT
                    Beat Cop
                    Stable Orbit
                    Tower 57
                    Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide

They had some other interesting looking stuff but these looked good. Especially the space based ones like ADR1FT and Stable Orbit.

Comment

Last thing I picked up was Smash and loving it!

Comment

Last thing I got was Fallout 76, that game alone has turned me off of Pre-Orders. Really hoping with games like that and Battlefield bombing the way they are it'll wake up the triple A devs.
                        I'm not saying we should weed out all the stupid, but rather just take off the warning labels and let it sort itself out.

Comment

I just bought Doom(2016) and absolutely loving it so far! I'm pretty far into it and it's one of my personal favorite games I've recently played, and absolutely top tier FPS game overall. Very fun gameplay and even on PS4 shooting and moving feels very natural and not clunky at all.

Hopefully Doom Eternal delivers!

Comment

Working...
                          X