Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I purchased Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Japanese ver.) but I also plan to get the English ver. of course!

Comment

• Coming hot after playing Sekiro, I got Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney Trilogy and Zanki Zero: Last Beginning today.
      "Without Games, Life would be a Mistake" - All of the Founding Fathers, in unison.

Comment

• I just bought Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney trilogy on steam today, last Sunday I bought FF X-X-2 HD remastered too

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00172.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	45343

Forgot I ordered this.
          YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• JackofTears
            JackofTears commented
            Editing a comment
            I couldn't get into it, I don't know why. The art is beautiful, the characters seem like they could be interesting, but I've only ever managed to get about 3 hours in before losing interest.

• Star Magician
            Star Magician commented
            Editing a comment
            JackofTears It definitely requires some time investment, as the first part of the game with 2B is probably the least interesting part of the story IMO. I don't know if you've played the first Nier or not, but maybe you would enjoy it more, as the supporting characters are a lot more... animated, you could say :P

• Click image for larger version  Name:	D33nNmgW4AEgQRB.jpg Views:	1 Size:	93.7 KB ID:	45450
          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Risk of Rain 2 and Wargroove, both really exceptional games
            Great, the gang's all here. Now we can die together!

Comment

• "ECHO" was finally on sale for 75% off, so I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. Set in a time, thousands of years into our future, the hints we get at the larger universe are intriguing. The game is visually striking, the atmosphere is haunting and it captures that feel of 'exploring an alien world' very well. The early game reminds me a lot of the novel "House of Leaves" in its delivery. The gameplay is a stealth based and while your character has a powerful gun at her disposal, the mechanics discourage you from using it in creative ways. The levels are stealth puzzles, basically, and it can be frustratingly difficult at times, because of the way ECHOS work, but you always know that when you fail, it's because you fucked up.

Comment

• Have got hello neighbor at apknite.com. How can I say. I'm officially a fan of that game now

Comment

• The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Decisive Edition (PS4)

https://marvelousgames.com/collectio...ve-edition-ps4
                  Forum about Collector Editions, Limited Editions, Game Collectibles, Statues, OST's

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been seen as a bad move.

Comment

• Don't know much about this game but it was on sale on Play-Asia for like 9 bucks and is by tri-ace so I snagged it.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	D39VqEvXsAA_3-z.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	45662
                    Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Star Magician
                      Star Magician commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Interested to know what you think of it.

• Got Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition, Bayonetta and Vanquish for Steam on Fanatical.
                    Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Originally posted by Horna View Post
                      I just bought Doom(2016) and absolutely loving it so far! I'm pretty far into it and it's one of my personal favorite games I've recently played, and absolutely top tier FPS game overall. Very fun gameplay and even on PS4 shooting and moving feels very natural and not clunky at all.

Hopefully Doom Eternal delivers!
                      i just thought about buying doom ? Is it rly that good?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashnazai View Post

i just thought about buying doom ? Is it rly that good?
                        Take it from me, a weeb who doesn't like modern western games, if you like old school and violent FPSs, DOOM 2016 is the game for you.
                        Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• My birthday was recently and I bought Kirby Star Allies and Yoshi's Crafter World for my kids (saying yes to buying expensive things was a treat for me). I ended up loving the Yoshi game myself. Lol I love crafts and it's adorable. Great chill-out game.
                          Last edited by Murdersmith; 04-14-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

Working...
                            X