Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
    Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank

Gato Roboto (Really stylish Metroidvania and worth checking out.)
    Our World is Ended

Edit: Scratch that last one, it was Death, End, reQuest, can't believe I confused two games just because one word.
    Last edited by Thomas_JCG; 06-25-2019, 02:17 AM.
    "Without Games, Life would be a Mistake" - All of the Founding Fathers, in unison.

Comment

• Picked up Bloodstained. Nearly done with my first play through. Absolutely love it. Everything I wanted, didn't know I wanted, and more.

Comment

• Oh, I also got My Friend Pedro, I completely forgot the game was being released today!
        "Without Games, Life would be a Mistake" - All of the Founding Fathers, in unison.

Comment

• Just bought the game My Friend Pedro on Steam. I haven't played it yet, but I hear nothing but good things about it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	65100706_354581135241629_7600149796564762624_o.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	56540 In anticipation of my physical copy of Ritual of the Night
            Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Clockwork
              Clockwork commented
              Editing a comment
              Great choice, Curse of the Moon is fantastic. I'd love a sequel in the same vain.

• Yesterday I bought Surviving mars PC, Serious Sam 3: BFE PC, Meeple Station PC, Graveyard Keeper, and Shining Resonance Refrain.

Comment

• Tangledeep, both for the Switch and on Steam.
              I've already discovered two bugs one annoying intermittent control related glitch and a save slot corrupting glitch that kills you, freezes your game and then wipes your data.

Since the game is supposed to be played in permadeath mode anyway I do not mind that last one so much.
              Google Stadia - "Shortly after launch"

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	65437910_356609465038796_3868434351532277760_n.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	56843
                Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• I got Bloodstained, and the bestbuy actually had a copy of Golf Story(I played it, but I prefer having physical), so I ended up impulse buying that.

Comment

• Wish I could say ive recently got my hands on Bloodstained also, but alas, I was one of the backers... so im still waiting for my copy, cos 505 is more interested in retail now.

But thats all good, grabbed a PS Classic the other day which will keep me busy...modding it, not playing it

Comment

• Got these 2 together today

Click image for larger version  Name:	65271550_357663874933355_3634532283723022336_n.jpg Views:	2 Size:	70.2 KB ID:	57068
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	65586659_357664021600007_623244929115619328_n.jpg Views:	2 Size:	57.2 KB ID:	57070
                      Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• And here it is, my last non 2nd hand PS4 purchase.

Click image for larger version

Name:	65217382_358137474885995_7366896509335371776_n.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	57178
                        Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Recently bought and finished a little game called Unheard. Might post a review on this forum; I've never done one before.

Comment

• Thomas_JCG
                            Thomas_JCG commented
                            Editing a comment
                            That's a good game.

• Binmaniac
                            Binmaniac commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thomas_JCG Yeah it's great, there's also free DLC coming in August.

• A pinball game with plot

Click image for larger version

Name:	66125754_362997021066707_2571143276526567424_o.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	162.6 KB
ID:	58365
                          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Majestic Boer Goat
                            Majestic Boer Goat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Nice, I'm going to be ordering a physical copy today.

• Musou Tensei
                            Musou Tensei commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There is sadly no physical copy in europe for this one and the price differences (shipping + import taxes) was too high for my taste.

• I got Clannad(was going to wait a bit, but evidently It's a super low print run. It sold out during pre-orders, but luckily they had a second shipment coming in, so I had to jump on that. When alls said and done, they should've printed like 1m, but it looks like It's going to be more like 300k, talk about under producing), just waiting for it from Play Asia, and I was forced to pre-order Disgaea 4 complete+ LE now, as NIS is selling out pretty fast(Just the other day, they had 75+ % left, now they have 50% or less left.

Damn people dare say the summer is packed, fall is even more packed, except sadly we don't know when half of the fall games are releasing.
                          Last edited by Zoltor; 07-10-2019, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X