Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the Devolver Bootleg, with that discount and the lulz it was quite worth it, even if the games aren't my usual cup of tea they are pretty fun.
    "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Comment

• I got "Void Bastards" on the weekend.
        A sort of Rogue like, space exploration and salvage derelict ships type fps.
        It's done in a sort of cell shaded style and the humor in it is pretty good actually.

Not something I'll be playing a lot, but fun to play every now and then.

Comment

• Upgraded the hard drive in my PS4 to 2tb and blew a $50 psn card on pinball tables for pinball fx3.

Comment

• danskmacabre
            danskmacabre commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh nice, how much work was involved in upgrading the HDD?

• buckallmighty
            buckallmighty commented
            Editing a comment
            Not much at all. Took about 10 minutes to do the physical part and another 20 minutes putting the system patch on a flash drive.

• Contra Anniversary Collection, I Am Setsuna and Final Fantasy IX for Switch
          Click image for larger version  Name:	64245659_349483825751360_2521924811035246592_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	145.2 KB ID:	55721
          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
            Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank

Gato Roboto (Really stylish Metroidvania and worth checking out.)
            Our World is Ended

Edit: Scratch that last one, it was Death, End, reQuest, can't believe I confused two games just because one word.
            Last edited by Thomas_JCG; 06-25-2019, 02:17 AM.

Comment

• I was gifted Reventure just last weekend.
              “Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.”

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

• Picked up Bloodstained. Nearly done with my first play through. Absolutely love it. Everything I wanted, didn't know I wanted, and more.

Comment

• Oh, I also got My Friend Pedro, I completely forgot the game was being released today!

Comment

• Just bought the game My Friend Pedro on Steam. I haven't played it yet, but I hear nothing but good things about it.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	65100706_354581135241629_7600149796564762624_o.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	56540 In anticipation of my physical copy of Ritual of the Night
                      Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Clockwork
                        Clockwork commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Great choice, Curse of the Moon is fantastic. I'd love a sequel in the same vain.

• Yesterday I bought Surviving mars PC, Serious Sam 3: BFE PC, Meeple Station PC, Graveyard Keeper, and Shining Resonance Refrain.

Comment

• Tangledeep, both for the Switch and on Steam.
                        I've already discovered two bugs one annoying intermittent control related glitch and a save slot corrupting glitch that kills you, freezes your game and then wipes your data.

Since the game is supposed to be played in permadeath mode anyway I do not mind that last one so much.
                        The yeeting of cats strictly prohibited in this area.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	65437910_356609465038796_3868434351532277760_n.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	56843
                          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• I got Bloodstained, and the bestbuy actually had a copy of Golf Story(I played it, but I prefer having physical), so I ended up impulse buying that.

Comment

Working...
                            X