Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thomas_JCG View Post
    Fire Emblem: Three Houses. It's pretty good.
    Blue lions gang rise up

Comment

• Nic
      Nic commented
      Editing a comment
      Begone Blue Lions scum, there is only one house with Edelgarde

• Magvel
      Magvel commented
      Editing a comment
      People who pick the black eagles just want Edelgard's pussy but are just gonna get smacked by her foot fetishist guy

• Thomas_JCG
      Thomas_JCG commented
      Editing a comment
      Nic - Edelgard is a false waifu, Blue Lions all the way.

• I got the new Fire Emblem, the Kill la Kill game and the Senran Kagura pin ball game (I don't usually buy anime games but I was nostalgic about pinball machines and saw that a quality pin ball game came out recently(and it has anime tiddies))
    This post is only dedicated to beautiful people here tonight... it means none of you.

Comment

• Got PS4 few months ago last two games I got were Disgaea 5 and Nier Automata GOTY both great games. Dood

Comment

• JRPGs, Star Citizen, and Mugen mostly, with a smattering of GTAV and LoL.

Comment

• Got my very 1st game from Limited Run Games with Senran Kagura Bon Appetit! Full Course

Comment

• Fanatical had a Idea Factory sale so I got some games for PC I already have on the Vita but would like to play on a bigger screen, I also used a 10% off coupon that would have expired today.

Click image for larger version

Name:	56707a95fbb094023d1e782547ab8490.png
Views:	4
Size:	534.2 KB
ID:	60660
            Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• During the recent Steam Quakecon sale I got Ultimate Doom, Doom II, Final Doom, Heretic and all three Hexen games. I also used GZdoom for the first time. All the games run great. I really like Heretic and always wanted to play it. I might even try to get Hexen II to work.

Comment

• Gal Gun: Double Peace and Gal Gun 2 for PS4. These games are hilarious.
                There's no way to delete my account, so I'll just put this here:

I'm done with this site, and will no longer be a member here. Goodbye.

Comment

• Last game I got was Super Mario Maker 2

and just before that was Blood Stained: Ritual of the Night

Comment

• Just got my copy of Kill la Kill IF. I am a huge fan of Kill la Kill and it got me into anime all together. Haven't gotten a chance to play it, from what I see its pretty good for an anime license game. Looking forward to playing it.

Comment

• got DOOM 3 for the XBox One a few days ago, it will be the third time i've brought it after getting it for XBox and PS3. love the game. one of my favourite singleplayer FPS ever
                      Death to the demoness Allegra Geller

Comment

• I just bought Final Fantasy Tactics for mobile, not a bad port needs a new-gen version though sadly it will never happen. I also got this weekend Everybody's Golf because I just found out its from the same developers as the Hot Shots Golf series and I have been waiting years for another one and I missed this release. Oof.

Comment

• DuckTales Remastered on Steam.
                          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Roombo: First Blood. It's a nifty little game and I love a good pun.
                            "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I preordered Doom Eternal on Steam. I won't get it till November 22nd. I will probably get back into Doom 2016.

Comment

Working...
                              X