Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I recently pre-ordered the Spyro remastered collection on Steam. I plan to get it for the Switch September 3rd as well. Also I got Battlefleet Gothic Armada on Steam for $7.49 during a sale a few days ago.

Comment

• Most recent buy:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190827_1407202.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	153.0 KB
ID:	63114
      Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• Sick243
        Sick243 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice I love Atelier series

• Star Magician
        Star Magician commented
        Editing a comment
        Sick243 I'm really starting to love it too. Ryza is looking really good, and I'm trying to get caught up on the series.

• Hell yeah

Name:	69511390_746882745731989_1583035829029175296_n.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	63169
      Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Got the next one now too.

Name:	mererus.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	154.4 KB
ID:	63263
        Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• Children of Morta, it seems pretty good.
          Free Jokerthefoolio! #Jokerdidnothingwrong

Comment

• Day 1 Editon 1 day early, lol

Name:	70189997_750693465350917_2939832400315678720_n.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	85.3 KB
ID:	63776
            Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Star Magician
              Star Magician commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah, I see you are a man of culture as well.

(mine got delayed reeeeee)

• All my typos are intentional
            I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

• I bought FF 8 remaster last week, and omg I just pre-ordered the limited run games Shenmue 3 collector's edition. I already backed the KS, but I can't live without this(you get the mirrors sort of, you get a sweet desk lamp, you get a DC case for Shenmue 3, and some patches/stickers),, It's an amazing LE set, so much so, I had to buy 2.

Well there goes what little extra money I have for the rest of the year, but I had to, It's too awesome to not open up, but at the same time, It's so awesome, you don't want to open up lol.

Well now I guess there's no reason to buy the standard edition anymore, was going to avoid opening the KS, and LE by getting the standard version, but since I bought a 2nd LE to open, no reason to buy the standard version). I can't believe this LE is only 100 bucks, for this quality you would expect it to be 140.

Edit: Just found out that the Dragon Quest collection has a English option(hopefully they're using the NA version of the games, as using a password system to save your game sucks), so I had to buy that now. My poor CC lol.

Edit: 2 sigh I forgot damn bestbuy is offering a exclusive steel book for pre-orders, lol looks like I need to pre-order the standard edition as well. Yu Sazuki, it better be as great, and epic as all the info I dug up, indicates, it is

I have 4 bloody copies of the game lmao.
              Last edited by Zoltor; 09-10-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Greedfall, hopefully it is as good as hyped.

Comment

• JackofTears
                  JackofTears commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have been thoroughly enjoying it. The engine is dated but the writing and quest design are top-notch.

• Baron Baldric
                  Baron Baldric commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have my serious doubts about the quality of the game, I wait for your reviews before deciding to buy it, because the previous game of this company was quite mediocre.

• Thomas_JCG
                  Thomas_JCG commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Baron Baldric - It's definitely nothing to write home about. The graphics are okay (for a game released in 2010), but the combat is pretty clunky. I haven't seen much of the story yet, but so far it's intriguing. I wouldn't say the quest design is any out of the ordinary either, but maybe it's just because I'm still in the early game.
                  Overall, this is a firmly average game, maybe wait for sale.

• Breathedge on Steam. Saw a few videos on YouTube about and it was on sale so I figured I would give it a try.

Comment

• Daemon X Machina

Name:	69864648_756014868152110_177695913865641984_n.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	84.9 KB
ID:	64732
                  Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Sick243
                    Sick243 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How is it Dood

• Musou Tensei
                    Musou Tensei commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I like it, I would suggest trying out the Prologue Demo.

• I just bought Yakuza 0 on Steam for $10. I saw it on sale. There was a sale going on and I didn't even know. I know about the Focus Home Interactive sale. But they need to let people know about the Tokyo Game Show sale cause that's the one that has the Yakuza games on sale.

People say the games are really good, they are open world and basically GTA in japan. So for $10 I figured why not. I bought it and installed. I will eventually play it.

Comment

• Got Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch and Jenny LeClue - Detectivu on Steam. I played the first one on PS3 and loved, and I have been waiting for years now to play Jenny Leclue, looks pretty good.

I was about to buy AI - The Sommium Files too, but I hear it's not working right on W7, so I might get it on Switch later.

Comment

• Fire Emblem Three Houses and Switch still waiting fore delivery Dood

Comment

• Last week I got Grid, ori, dragon quest XI and Nino Kuni (these past two because I got a deal of 50% on the second one). Playing mostly through DQ.

Comment

Working...
                        X