Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yard sales are drying up for the season but I did pick up Geometry Wars 3 (XB1), Seek & Destroy (PS2), and a PS2 GameShark for $4 total.

I do have a few high-dollar things in the works so haven't been buying as much lately, but I did get the PS4 versions of the first two Trails of Cold Steel games. My first time playing and I'm about 30 hours in and absolutely loving it so far.

Comment

• Star Magician
      Star Magician commented
      Editing a comment
      Trails is a great series. There's also the Trails in the Sky trilogy on PC if you haven't gotten around to it yet.

• RepentantSky
      RepentantSky commented
      Editing a comment
      You've entered a pretty massive series, but if you like this I recommend you go play the Trails in the Sky trilogy and either play the fan-dubbed Crossbell, or watch it get played. It makes the ending of the second game so much better. Take your time though, there's always time to get it down.

• I been busy since last post.

Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• Sick243
      Sick243 commented
      Editing a comment
      😱 Dam Dood

• Urban Chaos on GOG for $8. Apparently today is the last day to get it before it's delisted.

Comment

• My latest pick ups
      Click image for larger version

Name:	71186738_761389344281329_5282269488668999680_n.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	66036

Name:	71183149_763543634065900_5533855474434179072_o.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	66037

Name:	71828753_764939557259641_5303179983626174464_n.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	108.3 KB
ID:	66038

Also Code Vein on Steam.
      Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Well, since my comment got deleted in the purge...

I got Link's Awakening, also Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX and a little indie called Flotsam.
        "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Just bought Code Vein and I've been having my fun with it.
          Violence doesn't solve anything, my block list does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myWaa6xvPZ4

Comment

• Sick243
            Sick243 commented
            Editing a comment
            Demo was great definitely on my list of future purchases Dood

• Thomas_JCG
            Thomas_JCG commented
            Editing a comment
            When they first announced it, I thought it was just "edgy anime Dark Souls". But after trying, I must admit it isn't a bad game at all. Sure the combat and shortcuts are reminiscent of Dark Souls, and sure the anime influences are strong, but they managed to make something quite interesting.

• Ghostbusters 3

Name:	71497545_770461706707426_4320665579980587008_n.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	66147
          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Cuzin_Ed
            Cuzin_Ed commented
            Editing a comment
            I got that game on Steam, if it's the same game.

• Musou Tensei
            Musou Tensei commented
            Editing a comment
            Should be.

• Touhou 17 on PC CD Rom

Name:	72173104_771161503304113_69732762600341504_o.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	66286
          Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Just bought Code Vein. A few hours in and I'm enjoying it so far. Great character creator, pretty solid gameplay and waifus for days.
            'All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain'

Comment

• I bought Links Awakening. Haven't played it yet though. But it's there when I want to play it. I got the physical cart and not the download.

Katamari Damacy Reroll. I bought it from GameStop new for $30 cause the physical cart was a GameStop exclusive. I bought it on Steam for $30 but it's not a really good port. So I got a refund and just bought it for the Switch. It's more like a game I would play on my Switch anyway. I never played the PS2 version cause back then I thought it looked stupid. It's actually pretty fun and also a bit irritating at times. I will probably buy it again on Steam during a sale if it's really cheap. If not I will just roll with the Switch port.

Comment

• Couldn't resist and got the Humble Monthly bundle to get Crash Trilogy and Spyro Trilogy for 12 bucks, and I had some coupon which lowered the price even more to $10.80.
                Oh yeah also got CoD WWII with that, censored german version since I have a german IP, yay... (don't care really, I wanted Crash and Spyro)
                Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

• Got these at the 4 x $20 GameStop sale. Bottom two are for the co-op play, others are just to have for the Collection.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191007_160653.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	66519
                    Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• I recently bought Katana Zero and it's awesome! I only expected a hard fighting platformer but got positively surprised.

Comment

• Trine 4, hopefully it will not be too short.
                        "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                        X