Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What have you bought or gotten recently?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuzin_Ed
    replied
    I preordered RDR2 on the Rockstar launcher. I was going to wait for Steam but Rockstar plans to make people use their launcher anyway no matter if they buy the game on Steam or the Fortnite launcher. So there is no point in buying it on Steam and having to use two launchers to play one game. You need to install the Rockstar launcher and have it running to play the game. It's just more DRM.

So I planned to buy it anyway so I just preordered it. I got the new content for free and some free gold and stuff for the multiplayer which I might try.

Leave a comment:

• Zoltor
    replied
    I got 2x Pix'n love LEs of Shenmue 3(sigh was meant to be 1, and almost was 4, what a broken site)

Leave a comment:

• Thomas_JCG
    commented on 's reply
    And to the Buyers remorse thread you go. This game is nothing like I expected.

• twidget
    replied
    Just now, Fallout New Vegas 50% off from GOG.

Leave a comment:

• ColaPoweredGamer
    replied
    So, I recently created a GOG account and got Jagged Alliance, Deus Ex, and the first Witcher, all of them dirt cheap. I also picked up several free games, like Bio Menace, Flight of the Amazon Queen, and many more.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas_JCG
    replied
    I got Disco Elysium, didn't even knew it was being launched today... This game sounded quite interesting, a detective game with a gameplay like an Obsidian RPG with loads of abilities and room for different play styles... Let's hope it's good now.

Leave a comment:

• Musou Tensei
    replied
    Postal 4 and Gensokyo Night festival on Steam

Leave a comment:

• Linkblade
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that was really cool of ICEY. Bladed Fury is not similar in that regard, just gameplay wise.

• JackofTears
    commented on 's reply
    The thing I liked most about ICEY was how it defied convention by encouraging you to not follow the game prompts and go exploring in the opposite directions - playing with the whole 'fourth wall break' in fun and interesting ways.

• Linkblade
    replied
    I bought Bladed Fury. It's like ICEY asian style and that's good!

Leave a comment:

• pumpkinpoy
    replied
    I bought Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch on Steam because I heard it's really good and I'm in the mood for a JRPG.

Leave a comment:

• Musou Tensei
    replied
    I bought Dragon Star Varnir on Steam which is currently 30% off for release week.

Leave a comment:

• Thomas_JCG
    replied
    Trine 4, hopefully it will not be too short.

Leave a comment:

• Linkblade
    replied
    I recently bought Katana Zero and it's awesome! I only expected a hard fighting platformer but got positively surprised.

Leave a comment:

• Musou Tensei
    commented on 's reply
    Should be.
Working...
X