Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Poll Twenty: When did you play The Division 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Poll Twenty: When did you play The Division 2?

Last Daily Poll was an epic battle between Western and Japanese RPGs. Check it out here: https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...ern-rpgs/page2

Since The Division 2 is out today for everybody, It's going to be the topic of today's Daily Poll. So when did you play it? Did you shill Ubisoft the extra cash for early access or did you wait till today to play it or did you even bother at all?
    I didn't buy The Division 2 and have no plans to
    84.21%
    I pre ordered a special edition to play The Division 2 on March 12th
    2.63%
    I bought The Division 2 on release day
    0%
    I'll wait until after release to buy The Division 2
    13.16%
    I pre ordered the standard edition
    0%
    I'm crawling deeper and deeper into backlog hell. Also I stream on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/half_dead_pixel/

Nothing about the first one really grabbed my attention. But I remember how pissed people were with the severe graphical downgrades(or is it just false advertising) and the insane glitchiness of the game and how it failed to meet expectations for how the game would play.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin View Post
      Nothing about the first one really grabbed my attention. But I remember how pissed people were with the severe graphical downgrades(or is it just false advertising) and the insane glitchiness of the game and how it failed to meet expectations for how the game would play.
      I remember when The Division was shown at E3 2013 to sell us on the 8th gen systems. It looked really cool to me but it came out in 2016. It did really well but it feels like a franchise that should be a trilogy by now. Never played the original game and I might get the second one in a few months or after a year after the price plummets
      I'm crawling deeper and deeper into backlog hell. Also I stream on twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/half_dead_pixel/

Comment

Not into multiplayer FPS and above all co-op ones (I am that dude that thinks battle royal is by far the best type of multiplayer PFS because you don't need a headset

Comment

• SckizoBoy
          SckizoBoy commented
          Editing a comment
          Not that I expect it to change your opinion of it or anything, but Division1/2 are both third person games... *shrug*

• Balta666
          Balta666 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol ok. Yeah I won't make a difference (even though I do prefer third to first person gameplay

• SckizoBoy
          SckizoBoy commented
          Editing a comment
          No worries, I'm much the same (prefer 3rd person perspective in gaming) and have zero interest and 100% ambivalence towards The Division...

The fact that it's 3rd person is neither here nor there...!

It's an online looter shooter... all aspects of which would indicate that I will never play it... the closest I'll get is watching a mate play it if I ever get around to his place in the three month window that the game may or may not hold his attention... and him being on the other side of the planet would suggest that I won't go any time soon... -_-

Comment

I'll wait to see if its any good after people start playing for a week or so.
          If you like me, that's great! If you hate me, that's cool, just don't hide it.

Comment

I played 230 hours in the first one and there is no way i want to do more "of that" you just end up running the same things and spice it up with killing world bosses on the cool down over and over and i don't expect Division 2 to go away from those mechanics, as in it going away from being a looter shooter with bullet sponge enemies...

Comment

I liked the first one but this one, ehhh no, not this time, Ubisoft. I heard that the story will be full of wokeness and that there will be paid stash space and all that other trash. The guns also hailing from the Harry Potter firearms company where they feel like magic wands. That or I'm spoiled by Gears of War, SOCOM or Ghost Recon guns which is one of the best examples of TPS gunplay.

P.S OK, bullet sponge enemies are fine but in what world does a 9mm handgun do more damage than a 7.62X51mm NATO bullet fired from a sniper rifle?! (Fired from medium to long distance) Nitpick I know but its kinda cringy, especially from a TOM CLANCY game!
              Whatever you love, I probably hate.

Comment

I got the the first Division for free with a purchase hardware for pc I never redeemed the code and I don’t plan on playing Division 2.
                Heard they recycled bits form the previous game correct me if I’m wrong but that is a red flag for me

Comment

I played the first Division. It was kinda meh. I quit playing shortly after hitting max level and so did my friends. I played the open beta and was pretty unimpressed. It felt just like Division 1 with a slightly different back drop. I keep seeing reviews about how amazing the game is and that the actual release is better than the beta. Am I missing something? It actually seems a bit difficult to find a critical review of the game. Might just wait a month or two for the price drop.

Comment

I'll pass. I prefer Ghost Recon Wildlands. Looter shooters are one of my least favorite things. I once tried Borderlands with a friend of mine and hated every moment of it. I want to get a gun I like and get good at using it. I don't want to keep tripping over things that are marginally different and possibly better and be forced to compare my current equipment to every piece of junk I walk over.

Comment

I hate bullet-sponges and I hate games that put graphics over gameplay, so the division series is shit in my opinion.

Comment

Didn't play and won't buy.
                        I game, therefore I am.

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

When I did.

Comment

Never really liked any of the Tom Clancy novel-based games. They seem a bit too dull and boring. No aliens, No dragons, no giant robots etc. Nothing catches my interest, but I've heard good things about it from a couple of reviewers on YT and its better than Anthem at least? Still probably won't get it ever, thought.

Comment

Working...
                            X