No announcement yet.

What Do You Play TODAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm playing Ion Maiden (currently Ion Fury)* and it's really fun and there's a ton of content.

*Actual name first, name changed for stupid legal reasons second.

Comment

• Hello everyone, before I was not interested in video games, but now that I am the mother of two children I am interested, I always look for games that are educational and that help them develop cognitive skills, one of the games I like most is Food puzzle for kids , you can download it in this link https://descargar.games/food-puzzle-for-kids/

Comment

• I'm still working my way through Spider-Man on PS4 when I can actually use my TV which is rarely. When I can get to my main gaming PC and have some time to play I tend to use that time for multiplayer online games so it's mostly Realm Royale time. The rest of the time is spent on either my work PC or switch where I'm going back through Skyrim and Diablo 3 for some reason. I have so many great games I should be playing but I just want to play those and god knows why as I've played them to death.

Comment

• Today Judgement Dood

Comment

• Warframe! Finally got to MR24 and got enough stuff in the foundry to get to MR25 when I get another affinity booster. Also tried in vain to sell the prime stuff I busted my ass to get but no one seems to want.

Comment

• Going through my backlog of games... Currently playing Mary Skelter : Nightmares

Comment

• Calico45
                Calico45 commented
                Editing a comment
                How is it? I meant to get it when it came out, but not even two weeks later I could not find it in store. Now I have been left wondering about it.

• AAneko
                AAneko commented
                Editing a comment
                How is it? I meant to get it when it came out, but not even two weeks later I could not find it in store. Now I have been left wondering about it.
                It's alright I guess. The mechanics for leveling and stuff gets a bit complicated because of the Devolution thing but it's all good.

• I finished the DQ S demo, It's pretty solid, although when I got the twins "officially" in the party, shortly after(but still in town)the game crashed 3 times within 10m on me, which is way too often to just be that OS bug. Hopefully it will be fixed in the full game's release.

Other then that, I got Omnislash, and W-Summon in my FF 7 playthrough.

Comment

• I decided to give "No Man's sky" another chance, given all the new updates.
                I had a go at it the other day. Getting past the repair ship stuff, explore space bit and then had to build parts t o get a base going.

It set a requirement to find Copper and there wasn't any about. Even though it said use the Scanner to find it from a distance, there wasn't any to be found.
                So I rage quit after about 15 minutes of fruitless searching and left it until last night where I gave it another go.

After another 15 minutes + of searching, I finally found Copper and got a start on a base.

I'm not sure how long I'm going to last playing this. It feels a little too much like work than fun. But I'm going to see how it goes. for a few more hours and decide if I can be arsed with this or not.

Comment

• Today, I just finished a short play session in Don't Starve Together. None of my friends are playing, so I had to join a random online game and I spawned that night before winter apparently. I did not even have a chance, really.

Nice game, though. It holds up well even though it is older and it continues to have regular updates and the community is holding together by the amount of games I could join. Even the single player game gets DLC every now and again. I would assume it will get more soon enough. I am enjoying the character updates for Together right now.

Comment

• Just started a new playthrough of my favorite game of all-time: Morrowind.
                    I freaking love this game.

Comment

• Lately I've been binging the Atelier series and I'm loving it. So far, I've played Rorona, Totori and Meruru.

Might also start Astral Chain soon.
                    Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

• I am back to grinding CSGO. I ranked up today!
                      https://www.dragonflycave.com/wpay/pikachu.gif

My Profile > Edit Settings > Account Tab > Scroll down to "Conversational Detail Options" > Click the Link > Eat a cookie

Comment

• Still playing Zombidle.

I've been playing Borderlands 2 again to do the DLCs that came out after I beat the game and stopped playing.
                        That would be all of them except Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty, so I have that to keep me busy.
                        Exclusively Games, the Fallout 76 of game forums.

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

• Got a Minecraft server set up on a Raspberry Pi.
                          Been playing Minecraft on the server with my kids

Comment

• Just finished getting the platinum trophy for Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II. Now I have the platinums for both games.
                            Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

Working...
                            X