Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Poll Eighty-Five: Did you buy during the Epic Games sale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I uninstalled the epic launcher after I finished metro exodus. And unlikely to ever install it again.
    Click here for all my game reviews. or Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991

Comment

I didn't buy anything, nor will I, ever. Even if they got exclusivity on a title I want, I won't buy it on principle. PCs aren't consoles, store exclusivity is a cancer and I'd rather pirate than support it. Don't try to close an open platform into your walled garden and expect me to applaud it.

Comment

I came here just to cast a vote but that ratio makes me very happy.
        https://www.twitch.tv/coffeeandkeyboard

"Stay Caffeinated, Stay Overclocked"

Comment

I was considering it. But then companies started pulling games from the store, so it seemed a bit dodgy and I didn't buy any.
          The Epic games store is pretty dodgy anyway.

Comment

I was thinking of pre-ordering Detroit: Become Human however decided against it, because I don't want to end up with a broken port upon release. I'll wait to make sure it's a decent port before I give money to it. Other than that, no other games really compelled me, honestly Steam sales seem to give a better deal anyways.
            Expected some witty saying!? Yeah...well...I got nothing.

Comment

• Thomas_JCG
              Thomas_JCG commented
              Editing a comment
              Good for you, don't buy into the hype. It's a pretty bad game.

Nope. I don't have the Fortnite launcher on my PC. Never will. So I don't give a shit about their sales. The Steam summer sale is right around the corner and Steam has plenty of sales during the year.

Sweeney can f**k off and shove his shitty launcher and anti-consumer business practices up his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by danskmacabre View Post
              I was considering it. But then companies started pulling games from the store, so it seemed a bit dodgy and I didn't buy any.
              The Epic games store is pretty dodgy anyway.
              I don't see why they bothered having a sale. People only use the launcher for Fortnite and it's mostly teenagers and kids who play Fortnite. The game is free2play garbage. The only games that people might have been remotely interested in all got removed from the sale anyway.

Some sale right? Most of the games on their launcher weren't even involved. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzin_Ed View Post

I don't see why they bothered having a sale.
                They should have at the very least, consulted with the software houses with games on their store FIRST.

People only use the launcher for Fortnite and it's mostly teenagers and kids who play Fortnite. The game is free2play garbage. The only games that people might have been remotely interested in all got removed from the sale anyway.
                Never played Fortnite and it doesn't interest me at all.

Some sale right? Most of the games on their launcher weren't even involved. LOL
                Mmm yeah, it's turned into another Epic PR nightmare, lol.

Comment

Working...
                X