Daily Poll 128: Do you play MMOs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Poll 128: Do you play MMOs?

Last Daily Poll was on ROM hacks. Check it out here: https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...play-rom-hacks

MMOs or Massive Multiplayer Online are on going usually subscription based games that puts thousands of players together in a single world. The golden age of MMOs started in the 90s with Everquest and peaked with WOW in the mid 2000s. If I'm wrong about this then I'm sorry I don't play any MMOs messed with some free trials since paying monthly puts me off. Even if MMOs aren't as popular as they once were games like FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online and even WOW still entertain millions and are profitable endeavors for their respective companies. Are you one of those players or do you play games on a smaller scale?

Check out the latest episode of Poll Review: https://youtu.be/3o5C55iz6VU

Check out the Daily Poll Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    I used to play MMOs
    45.10%
    I've never played a MMO
    7.84%
    I play MMOs frequently
    17.65%
    I play MMOs sometimes
    11.76%
    I play MMOs rarely
    17.65%
    I'm crawling deeper and deeper into backlog hell. Also I stream on dlive: https://dlive.tv/jokerthefoolio

Well I played Warframe for more than 3000 hours.
    I am currently playing Path of Exile if it can be considered an MMO.
    ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
    Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

I played one day of FFXIV when it first came out for PS4, was sucked in for a good year or so. It just felt like I never ran out of things to do in that game (but I did all my crafting by scratch, so I probably added 300% more effort). Actually, the most gil I ever had one time was like, 1.5mil, which is practically nothing. Was never good at making money in these games for some reason. Not FFXIV, not Runescape, not ESO. Nada, zilch, nope.

As for right now, not at the moment.
      "Video Games are hard" - Video Game Journalism being casual AF

Comment

Nope. I am not into multiplayer (and above all not into co-op)

Comment

I used to play MMOs because what they call now MMOs are nothing more than glorified story-driven single player games that happen to have some multiplayer aspect, usually in the form of instancied raids.

15 years-old games like Lineage 2 and EvE are still unmatched to this day because of that.
          Last edited by BlueWizard; 07-01-2019, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I used to, but I haven't been able to get into one in years.

Comment

I play one, but I’m not going to say which. It’s primarily an MMO, but you can do everything single player if you want, which is what I prefer.
              All my typos are intentional
              I also make videos https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpvjyJGhppM0bExHo74vBsA

Comment

I voted never played because I've only ever played an MMO beta for a few days.

Now I'm sure that single player and infrequently some co-op ( lookin' at you Borderlands ) are what I want to play.
                "We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Comment

Used to play is a bit of an exaggeration. I tried a lot of MMOs back in the day, but rarely stuck around for more than a few hours with any of them.

The only MMO I played and almost can say enjoyed was Defiance.
                  Click here for all my game reviews. | Click here for my PC hardware history from 1991
                  Games purchased on EGS: 0 | Free games redeemed on EGS: 0

Comment

Used to play World of Warcraft and a few others. Not worth the time anymore.
                    "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I play MMO's quite often. I have since the early 2000's and have seen many rise and fall. It's always sad to see one you play shutdown like, BOTS, Manga Fighter, the old MU Gods and my all time favorite, Grand Chase. I put a lot of time and money into it and was actually pretty good.

Comment

I used to play Runescape.
                        I wish that statement wasn't true.
                        Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

Used to. Back in the day I played Final Fantasy XI for about a year or two. More recently I played World of Tanks (console) for over two years, then I quit playing last year because the devs turned it into something I no longer wanted to be a part of.

I would like to get back into a paid-subscription MMORPG, but I'm not sure whether I want to get FFXIV or wait for the PS4 port of Black Desert Online, and I really don't want to have two subscriptions running.
                          There's no way to delete my account, so I'll just put this here:

I'm done with this site, and will no longer be a member here. Goodbye.

Comment

I tried a few but none kept my attention for long, it's not for me.
                            Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

The only MMO I have ever played is World of Tanks. If it's considered an MMO. It's free2play pay2win garbage. I stopped playing it years ago. If that's not an MMO than I guess I don't play them. Unless BF 3 and 4 are considered MMO's. I don't really care for multiplayer games much.

Comment

Working...
                              X