Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily Poll 129: Did you buy Mario Maker 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Poll 129: Did you buy Mario Maker 2?

Last Daily Poll was on MMOs. Check it out here: https://www.exclusivelygames.com/for...-you-play-mmos

Mario Maker 2 came out on friday the 28th of June and I won't be able to buy it for a while but I definitely want to since I really loved the first game. I've heard that it's got a great feature set and there's already a passionate community making a wide variety of interesting levels to play. Are you guys a part of that community?

Check out the latest episode of Poll Review: https://youtu.be/3o5C55iz6VU

Check out the Daily Poll Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
    I haven't bought Mario Maker 2 and don't intend to
    65.63%
    I haven't bought Mario Maker 2 but will in the future
    28.13%
    I bought Mario Maker 2
    6.25%
    I pre ordered Mario Maker 2
    0%
    I'm crawling deeper and deeper into backlog hell. Also I stream on dlive: https://dlive.tv/jokerthefoolio

I bought it today. Having lots of fun making courses that are abominations to proper game design.

One course I made is a giant mosh pit filled with the max number of enemies the game will let you put in a single course. The only way to beat it is to catch a super star that's running away from you at the very start and bulldoze your way through, otherwise you'll get ground into hamburger by literal walls of enemies marching towards you and falling from the sky.
    There's no way to delete my account, so I'll just put this here:

I'm done with this site, and will no longer be a member here. Goodbye.

Comment

Don't own a Switch and won't be buying Mario Maker 2.
      "We sleep peaceably in our beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on our behalf."

Steam: old_Navy_twidget

Comment

If I ever get a Switch, I'll pick it up. I like user generated content games and create modes.

Comment

I will be honest, I never liked Mario games of any kind (kart, party, classic, galaxy, whatever).

I am more of a Sonic player even if I stopped buying Sonic games after Sonic Heroes (I think this is the last one I purchased, maybe? brain.exe stop working).

You could say the Sega Nintendo wars leaved a mark on me when I grew up (Even if in the end Nintendo won).
          ( ´・ω・`)_且~ Would you care to join me for a cup of tea?
          Sips Tea Majeeeeestically!

Comment

I did not and I won't as I am not a fan of 2d Mario's (while absolutely love sandbox 3d ones).

But I am very happy with its launch as I adore to watch YouTube content creators playing it (specially kaizo style)

Comment

Well, I probably chose the wrong answer here. I chose that I didn't plan on getting it, but that is not entirely true. I might get it in the future. At the moment, I don't have a stable way of connecting to the internet other than my phone. From what I've seen, this game doesn't seem to be worth it if you aren't using the online functionality.

Comment

I may get it later on. There are other games on my plate this summer.
                Check out my YouTube channel with silly Smash Bros. content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCss...o9fW5snApff8YQ

Comment

Not yet but I plan to do so eventually.
                  Hail Kizuna Ai

Comment

I went to a local game store yesterday to turn in a bunch of my 3DS games I don't play anymore and got enough store credit to get MM2, but they'd already sold out. They're putting in another order though, so hopefully I have it soon!

Comment

Nah. I'm not good at those absurdly difficult levels people make, which substantially reduces the title value to me.
                      "I game, therefore I am." - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

The game looks fun, but I don't have a Switch

Comment

Nope. There are better games coming to the Switch from the end of the July all the way into March of 2020, so I don't see a point in taking up the data on my Switch for something I think is crap (would be a lot better if we could make 3D levels like Super Mario 64, Galaxy etc. Until then, I don't see a point in the game).

Comment

Voted that I am not getting it, largely due to that I don't own a switch and don't plan on it. Last console of Nintendo's I bought was the Wii, and handheld the 3DS. I bought something like 7 games for the 3DS and never even got half way through one of them. Nintendo is basically dead to me.
                            Steam ID: Saul15 Discord: Trout#3435
                            I love strategy games and coop shooters, lets play sometime.

Comment

I've lacked interest in Mario to such an extent that I have never been able to even bring myself to play past level 2 of Super Mario Brothers.

Comment

Working...
                              X